older yummy mummy thread (30+)

Hey all how are you feeling? just popped in to say Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow and share this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMIqP9R29co

Happy Mother's day !

Our Mother's day isn't untill the third Sunday in May..

I am good, it has been awful quiet here.. where is everyone ?

I'm here! Happy mothers day to you all (even if its not till later for some ;) ) xx

I'm here too! Happy Mother's Day - whether you're celebrating today or in May. I miss having it in May...

Hey yummy mummy's! I'm here! How are you all? x

I'm good and still very much pregnant.
Only 8 days till DD but lil' man has shown no sign of arriving early.. which is okay since I still feel pretty good.

How is Caroline, Anna ?
Getting big a bet !!

Mork, How have you been doing ?

My goodness future-so close!!! Hope your little man shows his face sooner rather than later-IMO the worst part of pregnancy is the waiting once you get to that due date!!!!
I am good thanks, starting to feel really pregnant now and I still have 10-12 weeks to go-yikes!!!!
Hope you are all doing well Anna .
Is it only the 3 of us in here now????!!!!!
Xxx

Wow! So close for both of you now! Really exciting!

The girls are getting so big. Alyssa loves nursery school and is thriving. Caroline now is 5 months old and grabbing food now lol. Can't believe I'm back at work in 3 weeks!

If we're the only ones in here now, does that mean we're the yummiest of the yummy mummies? :)

Stupid family high fertility.

I take it baby wasn't planned ?
Congratulations Seity:hugs:
When we decided to try for another I full expected it would take alot longer than it did to conceive..

Definitely not planned by us. Obviously, someone higher up had other plans.
Thanks for the Congrats ladies. I'm still a bit in denial/shock at the idea of two little terrors.
We've only DTD once in the past two months too.

I found out about 1.5 weeks ago, so I've had a while to adapt to the idea and decided, I want a girl this time. Of course if it is a girl, my husband will have to make sure to get out his shotgun and polish it off in anticipation of her teenage years. :rofl:

Seity congrats! :)

I've neglected this thread lately as haven't enough hours in the day what with full time work and then the kids! This week thankfully is the last of full days at school and then we have 3 and a bit weeks of half days so 8.45-12.45 :) then we are off til September 3rd :)

I found out about 1.5 weeks ago, so I've had a while to adapt to the idea and decided, I want a girl this time. Of course if it is a girl, my husband will have to make sure to get out his shotgun and polish it off in anticipation of her teenage years. :rofl:

Aww, those dreaded teenage years..

lol seity!!!
maybe - yay for a 'rest' for you soon!!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->