older yummy mummy thread (30+)

A long weekend.. woot, woot.
Not here but it is father's day on Sunday.

it's father's day on sunday but i'm not buying OH anything as he didnt buy me anything for mother's day! he's not into father's day, mother's day, valentine's etc! kids made him cards at school so he's going to get that, unless i start to feel bad when i get something for my dad! lol! maybe i'll get him some chocolate that i can 'help' him eat :haha:

We never do anything for mother's day, father's day, valentine's, etc either. Pretty much just call our own parents up and nothing else.

:hugs: Congratulations future_numan and Seity! Sorry I've been AWOL - been back at work 4 weeks now. I miss my babies....

it's father's day on sunday but i'm not buying OH anything as he didnt buy me anything for mother's day! he's not into father's day, mother's day, valentine's etc! kids made him cards at school so he's going to get that, unless i start to feel bad when i get something for my dad! lol! maybe i'll get him some chocolate that i can 'help' him eat :haha:

I didn't get anything for DH either for father's day . I did help Emily make him a card.

:hugs: Congratulations future_numan and Seity! Sorry I've been AWOL - been back at work 4 weeks now. I miss my babies....

Holy smokes, I can hardly beleive Caroline is almost 7 months old:hugs:
How have you been doing ?

We are going through an extreme heat wave here :wacko:
Poor Harrison seems to be feeling it the most, I hope it ends soon !

I'm here and had my baby since the last post in here!!!! Lol-he's now 4 months old!!!! How are you future? Xx

:wave: future_numan
Hanging out in 2nd tri for just a short time longer, then on to 3rd.

Congratulations Mork on the birth of yr baby..
How are you finding it with 2 ?

Seity..I see yr having a boy !
Is yr son excited to be having a brother ?
How are you feeling ?
Where u effected by Sandy ?
I have been following the coverage of the hurrican..its awful !

AFM... I never realised how busy I would be with two little ones !
Harrison is almost 6m old and still not STTN.
He refuses any solids so I BF every 2-3hrs.
Emily is a active 2yr old... So life is busy.

Gabriel says he'd rather have a 'kitty brother' than a brother :rofl: Smart kid.
I feel great. Same as last pregnancy, easy peasy. When it comes to being pregnant, I'm one of the lucky ones.
We're upstate NY, so other than a bit of wind and rain, Sandy didn't affect us here. We were very lucky compared to many. The coastal regions really got the worst of Sandy. I've got relatives and friends in NYC and RI. All of them are fine and only without power for a few hours. It'll be a while for things to get back to 'normal' in a lot of those regions.

Harrison sounds a lot like Gabriel was as a baby. I pray that Samuel is a kinder, gentler baby for us :haha: Gabriel finally started STTN for the most part 3 months ago, thank heavens! He wakes sometimes needing me to fix his blankets, but that doesn't take long. Hurray for no more night feedings for at least 3 months! :happydance:

Aw future - two is hard!!!
seity - 3rd tri already - eeek!!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back