Oldie , new to ttc again ;) saying hi

efairie

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Not been here for sometime, weve decided to try for bambino no 2 so here i am . A tad overwhelming but hugely exciting.
My cycle is still majorly out of sync since having my LB who is 16 months old :) . Im trying everything , even reflexology.
Look forward to sharing ttc journeys with you all

Hi and welcome efairie! I have one that is 16 also. Only mine is 16 years! lol Hubby and I ended up on this route unintenionally! So welcome to the craziness. Hold on to your hat, it can get a bit turbulent at times!!

hi. welcome back, i too a 'oldie' back ttc #2 :)

hi! can i join you ladies?! i'm TTC 2 with a 14MO. people say when it takes ages first time round (a year!), the second can happen straight away…..9 months later i'm not convinced!!!

Well since I waited 16 years between, I'm not sure what I believe!! LOL

Hi Jess812 just wanted to say well done on your weight loss! I have lost 4.5 stone since March and have about another 1.5 maybe 2 to go until I am happy and indeed 'healthy' according to my bmi! You have done really well, I know how hard it is xx

Im also an oldie back again TTC #2 my daughter is 19 months.First of all we were WTT in december,but we cant wait! so finished my pill yesterday and we are going for it
Good luck everyone

Hi Jess812 just wanted to say well done on your weight loss! I have lost 4.5 stone since March and have about another 1.5 maybe 2 to go until I am happy and indeed 'healthy' according to my bmi! You have done really well, I know how hard it is xx

Hi gingerwhinger, Thanks :D Yes very hard with ups/downs but still getting there. Once ive hit that 6st not sure if got another 1 or 2 st to go, will see when i get there :)
Well done to you too!! xx

Im on cycle 3 of TTC #2 now, With a 2 year old boy :cloud9: cannot wait to make him a big brother!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->