Olivias mum has had her LO

AP

Reaction score
Lovely olivias mum has left message on Alexs group Facebook page,
Hi hun its olivias mum from bnb,just letting you know that Grace was born on the 14th at 28+4,shes ventilated but doing ok,having some trouble with her blood not Clotting so waiting on test results,i forgot how stressful this is!i cant log on bnb but there are pics of her on my profile :) hope your doing well x x x

Hope you can all join me in congratulating her, and hope grace does well in her NICU journey xxx

Congratulations! Hope Grace goes from strength to strength1

Congratsulations! Can't wait to see the pics x

Congratulations. Hope mum and little Grace are doing well. xx

thansk sb and everyone for the messages :) Grace has had a pretty crappy day today, she was extubated yesterday to cpap but has had loooads of bradys where she has needed bagging and suction today, gas's have been ok but chances are shes gonna be reintubated. The word ''septic was being used alot''. Shes struggling to keep her temp above 36 even with humidity and temp in incubator being really high and being on a heated blanket thingy :( Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit more stable!xx

i really hope tomorrow is a better day for you and grace. ill keep you both in my prayers xxx

congrats on your LO, you did well, hope it jusr keeps getting better

She had a bit of a better day yesterday but another crappy night and now shes on insulin as her blood sugars hit the roof overnight! Her blood still isnt clotting properly but they dont really have any answers when i ask them why so i suppose its just wait and see! On the up side, shes still on CPAP in 22% oxygen n saturating really well for the most part :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->