Olympic Flame- How close is it coming to you??

~KACI~

Reaction score
Its coming down my road, as close as i'm getting to the Olympics :lol:
https://www.london2012.com/olympic-torch-relay-map

How about you?

Quite surprised it is coming through my town ! lol x

and not to far from my house, its through my "area" of town at least :)

It's coming within half a mile of me and I will be holed up in the house :)

Coming through our town, but not sure which road?? How do I find out?

ETA: just noticed the link in OP is where I find out lol. Our town in 27th June, goes down my dads road

Pretty close, much closer than i thought it would be! Its coming to both villages 2 over from me

Comes towards us, then veers off to avoid our house completely, heads up around the top on a loop away from us and then back along the orignal road it was heading on.

Now if I was paranoid I could take this very personally!

Wow - so glad i saw this - it's going down the main road that runs parallel to mine - about a 2 min walk from my house. Know what i'll be doing on that day :)

glad someone mentioned the date. i'l be in Monte Carlo :haha:

We've got it overnight at Hylands Park where there's a big "party" being held (atthe expense of the 3 foot festival gggrrrrr) and then it goes through out town centre from 6.57am, early!!!

Its coming two roads from me - i think i may go and watch! Thanks for posting the link X

It goes past my house :)

ETA: Apparently I can't read maps, it goes down a completely different road :dohh:. Quite near though.

End of my road, and the last stretch which is a boat ride from Hampton COurt is right near me too, so thought I might go but bugger getting there for 6am :haha: it goes near us at 11.24 and a neighbouring town that afternoon at 5pm ish. :thumbup:

its coming through my town and right past the road near my house, i can watch from my window :haha:

its not coming that close to me, which has surprised me as we live really close to the RMA and i thought it might come past there.

Its coming near us we are going to take the dat off work and take lo to see it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->