OM MA G - please read

Jakkiw2

My turns long over due
Reaction score
Okay so I done an IC this mornng BFN then about 7 I done a clear blue plus.

It looked negative but as it was a blue dye the control screen looked abit fuzzy...

Soo a few hours later I picked it back and took it a part (okay so I know your not supposed to do it - but find someone that hasnt).

Now the clearblue plus is not like an IC its got some sort of semi see through panel instead of a line of cardboard ( i hope that makes sense) and there it was A thick v v faint line.

So as its semi see through panel a put it against a white piece of paper and its defo there. I know it's more likely to be an evap but has anyone else had this and it turned out to be positive.

Thanks ladies x

Hope your joinin us hun. Test again tomoro i bet its a good line :) xx

Test this morning! Im still sooo hopeful for you X

Im hoping you still have some test this morning!! Good luck hun, I hope this is it for you :hugs: xxxxxx :dust:

oooooooooohhhh test again have you got a pink ndye test hun x

test again with a pink lined one. I hope this is the start of your:bfp:!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for you!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Quick update ladies,

So I POAS at 6.30 this morning and at 10 mins it was negative - left it on the sideboard thought ill pull it apart later..... Got up and not only had husband put it in the bin, he had taken the bin out !! now i cant compare to see if it was an evap line oh bugger ...

AF still not here , cervix is not as hard as it was... Oh and Ive had to take zantac, Ive irritated my stomach lining (loads of carry outs and fake beer this week) so the excess acid is burning my stomach.

My new ovulation date depicts that im due AF tommorrow, so ill keep you all updated - will need to get a frer if the witch hasnt arrived by 4 hmmmm.

My stomach is killing me booo hooo

what are your symptoms hunny?

Sore boobs, Tiredness, excess acid, more CM and headaches. all lovely pms symptoms x

But no cramps?!? ( I had cramps when I was expecting my wee boy)

Do you have any?

had some cramps near my belly button felt nauseaus earlier, 1dpo had sore boobs andnipples and a tender tummy but now just have the bloatedtummy and bad gas, cramps and tiredness...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->