Omeprezole during pregnancy

Pulirula

Reaction score
Anyone taking omeprezole (Prilosec) during the third trimester? I have had horrible le indigestion and my dr put me on it and it's been a month and it's working great but now I learned that it may not be safe for the baby. Anyone take this and have any issues?

I've taken it most if this pregnancy. I have a script from my ob

I've taken it since second trimester with this pregnancy and most of the last trimester of my last pregnancy, it was prescribed by my GP who said it was fine for use in pregnancy. I take 20mg once per day x

My midwife said it was okay to take, I only take it when my reflux is unbearable because it makes me nervous.

I take it when necessary. There was a whole few weeks in the second tri I took it twice a day. My Dr and midwife said it was fine.

I have it twice a day as im carrying twins and literally with 2 sets of feet under ribs i get no relief besides these meds,both consultant and midwife have said its ok and its been a god send x

Is this for heartburn? I'm at my witts end! Never had it this bad! I'm taking a Zantac every day and have already got through 5 boxes of Tums antacids as they are the only thing to slightly help! I'm now 34 weeks and it's making me so sick I'm vomiting with it and it's making me not want to eat or drink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->