OMFG Please let me be 3rd time lucky UPDATE FALSE BFP

4 Days of spotting now :hissy: come on already make your mind up already :witch: xxxxx

:hugs: sorry dawny. If you had an anovulatory cycle, which is indicated in your charts, (despite the bfp), then your period will be lighter.

i had that the cycle before my :bfp: but i kept on spotting for 36 days or so.. i eventually went to an obstetrician and he put me on meds which resulted in the :bfp: :( im sorry hun i know how frustrating this is!!!

Dawny, you poor thing, I'm utterly confused, so I can't even imagine how you are feeling!

You deffo need a scan to say one way or another what is happening, refer yourself to your local EPU if need be! :hugs:

:hug:

Dawny, you poor thing, I'm utterly confused, so I can't even imagine how you are feeling!

You deffo need a scan to say one way or another what is happening, refer yourself to your local EPU if need be! :hugs:

:hug:

Thanks hun I think I will after my mum goes home just in case xxxx

Nothing today nada so after 5 days of spotting now nothing except :bfn: today xxxx

oh hun, im sorry you are still being messed about

:hugs: :hugs:

Have you ever had spotting like this before? Can it be normal for you?

I'd be further concerned if say in a week you test and its a positive result. Do keep an eye on this situation regardless of the blood test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->