OMFG Please let me be 3rd time lucky UPDATE FALSE BFP

sorry to hear that, hope you get your bfp soon xxxxx

What did they say about the :bfp: exactly hun because i had this with my twins and the EPU went mad saying u cant get a false positive its very veryyyy rare and with strict conditions, if its a line on the pregnancy test u are/were pregnant at the time of that test... they should of reffered you to the EPU for a scan to check for eptopic etc, but i spoke to my dr about this and with my m/c the other week and the consultant at EPU says there is no such thing as a false positive and the HCG was present at the time meaning u are/were pregnant, so refer yourself over to the EPU hun explain whats happened and find out for sure, i dont mean or want to get ur hopes up BUT i dont want anythin to happen to u or lil bean if there is one hunni, il catch u on msn soon xxxxxx :kiss:

I'm so sorry hun :cry:

I agree with t'elle, that was deffo a BFP. I've taken millions of IC's & never got a clear pink line like that unless I had HCG in my system.

If they can't find anything via a scan, I have a hunch you may have reabsorbed & not for the first time. I think they should refer you for tests, now you've had 3 losses.

Again I'm so sorry, this is no different to having a MC :hug:

I'm so sorry hun :cry:

I agree with t'elle, that was deffo a BFP. I've taken millions of IC's & never got a clear pink line like that unless I had HCG in my system.

If they can't find anything via a scan, I have a hunch you may have reabsorbed & not for the first time. I think they should refer you for tests, now you've had 3 losses.

Again I'm so sorry, this is no different to having a MC :hug:

Seriously do you think my body could have done the same again? I cant refer myself to EPU right now as my mum is here til saturday and dont want her to know there is a chance I could be pg I dont know what to do as to still get a :bfp: must mean something shouldnt it?? As I had a :bfp: yesterday morning too :confused:.com xxxx

Here are pics of yesterdays line slightly darker than before I think its defo :bfp: but I've never known anyone to get one false bfp let alone multiple false bfp's Same test different views xxx

Attachments

• Image001.jpg
    Image001.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 43
  • Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 43
Aww hun im so sorry. But the pics you posted above are def BFPs!

Here are pics of yesterdays line slightly darker than before I think its defo :Bfp: but I've never known anyone to get one false bfp let alone multiple false bfp's Same test different views xxx

those are definitely :bfp: Maybe they got your bloods mixed up with someone elses? Can you not go back, show your doctor these tests, and get your bloods redone? :hugs:

sorry - have I miss the post where you said why it's a false bfp? bit confused if you had those ebay strip tests showing positive a few days ago?

I have some ebay test strips that are 10miu, but they still only show faint lines and I'm 16dpo and the sainsburys own tests show really dark lines and they are 25miu! so I'm now not expecting the ebay strips to get darker!

If I missed something then I'm sorry to hear your news! hugz

sorry - have I miss the post where you said why it's a false bfp? bit confused if you had those ebay strip tests showing positive a few days ago?

I have some ebay test strips that are 10miu, but they still only show faint lines and I'm 16dpo and the sainsburys own tests show really dark lines and they are 25miu! so I'm now not expecting the ebay strips to get darker!

If I missed something then I'm sorry to hear your news! hugz

The doctor said my blood hcg was negative but hpt's are defo :bfp:'s as you can see looks better in person but I think maybe the bloods were too early or wrong as a friend of mine is pg she is now 23wks gone and her pg wasnt picked up til 10wks or so even scans didnt pick up baby now baby is fine :cloud9: so im wondering if my suitation is simular? When my mum goes back home I will do another test if it shows :bfp: then Im going to refer myself to EPU xxx

aww gosh im so sry for the crap ur going thro at the moment, i wud defo carry on testing uknow !!! then if they stay bfp go bk to docs and show him !!!
:hugs::hugs:

Oh dawny I'm so sorry, But those tests you did a few days ago were definitely BFP's. They are getting darker too. I hope you get some positive news when your mum goes home :hugs: xxx

I found these searching for positive hpt's but negative bloods and found these which sort of makes me build my hopes up a bit.

I'm 32 weeks pregnant with 2 positive HPT in my drawer and a negative blood test! The blood test was obviously messed up some how.......

With ds I tested posative w/ hpt 2X and tested negative w/ test at doctors office. This was very early in my pregnancy. So I waited and within a couple weeks I started having morning sickness and fatigue. Went back to the doc's office and had a posative test.

Have you tried using any other tests i.e. FRER or CB digital? I got a false positive on an IC, and therefore don't really trust them anymore. However, your tests have a much stronger line than mine ever did... I would definitely try another brand of test.

Good luck hun - hope that the blood test was wrong.

xxx

I found these searching for positive hpt's but negative bloods and found these which sort of makes me build my hopes up a bit.

I'm 32 weeks pregnant with 2 positive HPT in my drawer and a negative blood test! The blood test was obviously messed up some how.......

With ds I tested posative w/ hpt 2X and tested negative w/ test at doctors office. This was very early in my pregnancy. So I waited and within a couple weeks I started having morning sickness and fatigue. Went back to the doc's office and had a posative test.

That does sound very very positive hun :hugs:

Oooh Dawny that newer test is definately BFP again.Things are looking good ,no denying that them tests are positive.When are you due back at the doctors?I would definately take those tests with you and ask them to test your urine and blood again.Ive got a really good feeling about this for you babe.x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->