OMFG Please let me be 3rd time lucky UPDATE FALSE BFP

Oooh Dawny that newer test is definately BFP again.Things are looking good ,no denying that them tests are positive.When are you due back at the doctors?I would definately take those tests with you and ask them to test your urine and blood again.Ive got a really good feeling about this for you babe.x x x

Back on thursday for more bloods for LH and something else and if they come back funny I could be pg he says so who knows lol I will take the hpt's with me although last weeks is faded its still visable :lol: thanks babe xxxx

Dawny those are bfps. I hope the dr's can confirm it for you soon so you can start enjoying the pregnancy before the MS sets in :)

No questions asked, those are BFP's!! I'd keep them and take them into your dr's... maybe test again the morning of the dr appointment so you've got new ones as well... there must be something wrong with your blood tests, no doubting those line!!

You must be going mad dawny! Like everyone else has said there defiantly BFP's! have you taken a digi test yet? x

darling those last pics were definitely :bfp:, please go to the Hospital and get a scan done asap!!!

:hugs:

hope everything goes ok! test as soon as you can again and I'm sure it'll still be bfp! good luck at the epu!

hey hunni was just catching up on the posts ... I cant believe u are going through this again.. Can u not go out and buy a CB Digi and take that in ? as this is what i did i know they are expensive but i u took that in the doc would have to do sumthing! xxx

I agree with everyone else- those are defenitely bfp's and you are preggers. I wish you all the best and mucho, mucho stickydust, hun!!!

Hugs, Omi xxx

Take a digi test and get down your docs with it in hand and demand an early scan, those are defo BFP's there is no evaps about them.

I wish you tons of luck hun! :hugs: x

I hope you're alright. I'm hoping you can get a positive answer from the docs soon.

:hugs:

anymore news? what's your next course of action are you getting a scan or any more tests at docs?

This so has to be a bfp!

anymore news? what's your next course of action are you getting a scan or any more tests at docs?

This so has to be a bfp!

Hi hun thanks for checking in but looks like either the doctor is right or it may be a chemical as I started spotting yesterday and been again today bit more but not enough to be a light flow yet, have more bloods booked for thursday for lh and something else to see what else it could be but if AF does arrive I can get cd21 tests done to make sure im ov'ing so either way I win really xxx

Good luck with the tests! hope everything turns out ok for you.....

Looks like af is on her way in a horrible twist as I have been spotting on and off for last 2 days nothing as yet today but im starting to wonder maybe a chemical pg??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->