Omg 9wks and 6 days and found hb on doppler

scottiejunior

Reaction score
Cant find the little monkey now but heard it for a few seconds! I put it on my own heart first so I new want it wouldnt sound like and then bam I got it a nice fast hb xxx

How exciting! I found the little ones hb at 9 weeks but only for a second or two and then it was gone. Maybe I should try again this morning.

It's amazing and all those that say not to buy one due to worry- trust me wen you hear it it's that good that everything else goes out the window x

We found ours at 9w4days but since then cant find her she has swum away!!! x

I heard my first LO's hb at around 9 and a half weeks too :) I'm quite lucky that if I don't find one, I don't panic and just assume I'm looking in the wrong place lol!!

I'm gonna be checking with this pregnancy from around 7 weeks to see how early I can find it :)

The key is def not to worry but I can see why some women do- if I don't find it I'll also assume I'm lookin in wrong spot or got a naughty baby x

I just bought one off ebay - can't wait until I'm a bit further on to listen!

I ordered one but I'm torn as whether to use it, or when to use it. I don't want to freak out if I can't pick up the heartbeat!

My own personal thought is just leave it to the midwives, if you cant find it you will worry yourself silly, my midwife wouldnt even try until 16 weeks as its very hard to find before then to be honest. It sounds all great but the worry would be too much if I couldnt find it. Personal choice I think xx

YAY! My OB was able to find mine at 10 weeks :) greatest sound ever!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->