• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG - a BFP!!

Please god this happens for me ! I have just had a withdrawl as I finished mid pack And waiting now for :witch:. So did you test randomly or did you have symptoms ?

Please god this happens for me ! I have just had a withdrawl as I finished mid pack And waiting now for :witch:. So did you test randomly or did you have symptoms ?

I've had sore boobs, which seem to be less sensitive now. I was feeling pretty tired although put that down to just being back at work after holiday. I've felt nauseous a couple of times too although it seems to be in the middle of the afternoon and last thing at night. I also feel very bloated.

CONGRATULATIONS!! I bet you are on :cloud9: What DPO did you get your :bfn: on Sunday? What DPO did you get your :bfp: today? Just curious!! Have a H & H 9 months!!

--Lesley :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS!! I bet you are on :cloud9: What DPO did you get your :bfn: on Sunday? What DPO did you get your :bfp: today? Just curious!! Have a H & H 9 months!!

--Lesley :hugs:

Thanks Lesley. Yes, very excited but then I thought I should try and calm myself down a bit as it's a long way to go yet.

I have no idea what dpo I was what with just coming off the pill. Sorry!

ooooooohhhhhhhhh CONGRATS hun !! ur so lucky as a lot that av just cum off the pill can take mths n mths to get a :bfp: !!! H&H 9mth :):)

Huge congratulations sweetheart - I've been on and off here so am very late catching up!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->