OMG! babys heartbeat!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by littlelady23, Jun 6, 2011.

1. littlelady23

littlelady23 Mum to Bella Bear

I ordered a doppler last week even though I'm not even 9 weeks gone. I thought I'd just buy it n have it ready for a few weeks time. well it came today, so I thought why not, let's give it a try. however the gel I ordered hadn't arrived yet, so I put hot oil for hair on my belly. doesn't work. just goes sticky. so it said I could use water, so that's what I did. messed about for about 20 minutes, just above to give up when I heard it! like a little steam train, so strong and loud! I actually cried, was the most amazin thing I have ever heard. just thought I'd share my good news as I know a lot of ladies have been asking how early they heard the heartbeat. well 8+5 for me! xx

2. Abzandbump

Abzandbump Well-Known Member

yay :) I got my doppler at 11 weeks and heard mine then x

3. KahluaCupcake

KahluaCupcake Achievement Unlocked: PG

That is so sweet!!! Congrats!
    I am dying to hear the heartbeat myself. I can't imagine how it will feel to hear it for the first time. :)

4. flump1983

flump1983 Active Member

Where can u get these from

5. Stephannie

Stephannie Well-Known Member

I want one too!x

6. VickieLP

VickieLP Well-Known Member

Snap - Please share the type /make you have and where you got it from and approx what price you paid....
    I did start to look but didn;t have a clue which makes are the better ones....

7. xsadiex

xsadiex Well-Known Member

Amazon sell Angel Sounds Dopplers for £13, I've ordered mine and its on the way!

8. littlelady23

I got mine from amazon was only £15. ordered it late on thurs night so it came quite quick. I'd definitely say it's worth it!

9. littlelady23

and sorry it was an angelsounds one - the first one that came up when I typed Doppler into amazon xxx