omg bfp i cant believe it my story

Reaction score
ok so i just knew i was pregnant with 4 bfn over the past 2 wks i just knew i was, went to er yestersday for bad cramps i had a uti, but they told me i wasnt pregnant at all!! and sent me hope, ladies listen to your body!! i just knew i was pregnant took 3 test tonight and bfp!!! almost 1 yr ttc #2 i seriously never ever thought id be posting here at all!!! my sypmtoms
1. uti
2. sore boobs
3. little cranky
4. lots of discharge
5.and alittle nauseous

i hope and pray to god you all get your bfp, never give up i didnt i just took alittle break from ttc and it happened. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY. they told me i wasnt preggo, see how one day can make a differece in a pregnancy test
CAM02325.jpg you can see really good irl!! hard to get it in photo

I kinda see it on the bottom one but not on the other 2 at all. I know pictures can be deceiving though. You should update when it's nice and dark! Congrats hun :D

see it better here https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2101901-omg-updated-plz-look-theres-line.html

the frer and cheapie was taken only at 1 min its way darker now but hard to capture on mycrappy camera

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congrats JuneBaby! I got my BFP today too!!! I have a feeling the Christmas season brought way more joy and gifts than we first thought :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->