OMG! BFP on two tests.

Smylie91

Reaction score
Husband and I have been trying for three months. In 2017, we had a M/C and didn’t know we were pregnant/ hadn’t been trying. Took a test last night and got a second line. Confirmed with words this morning. Ecstatic and freaking out at the same time. Due to past troubles, no one knows we’re trying and we’re going to wait about two months before telling anyone. Ya’ll are the first to know. Thank you!!

15D79E4D-D5BC-43A4-B2F7-7DDF9FFB6300.jpeg 733AF4AE-BD28-44B4-AAD0-88DD9E2CC3C9.jpeg

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Yay congratulations
I've had 2 early MC known as chemical pregnancies in the past and a MC at 10 weeks so I know how nervous you are. Your not alone hon. Sending big hugs

Thanks everyone for the happy thoughts do appreciate them. Unfortunately, ended up m/c this morning. We will try again eventually and will definitely be keeping to our no announcing to family/friends until after the first trimester.

Thanks everyone for the happy thoughts do appreciate them. Unfortunately, ended up m/c this morning. We will try again eventually and will definitely be keeping to our no announcing to family/friends until after the first trimester.

I am so so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->