OMG could this be it??

Sierra Juliet

Reaction score
Hey ladies ❤️

This is my first time posting, I'm more of a lurker lol

I've been feeling unwell for the last 2 weeks or so but unwell that I couldn't actually put my finger on what it was!

The first thing I noticed was how sore my boobs were a few days after ovulation, like when I took off my bra I couldn't even touch them!! I noticed they were fuller also...but at a F cup that's not a good thing lol

I've been getting BFNs for about a week now & I'm currently CD 33 & 14 DPO.

I don't know why but I've been convinced I'm pregnant, OK each month I convince myself but this month I felt different, like I wasn't lying to myself or symptom spotting!

So anyway, I took 2 tests tonight & got the faintest of lines on both, I've attached pictures of one of the tests against an unused one (at the request of hubs who just refuses to believe it)

The pictures aren't great, it's better in flesh...but what do you think??

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 109
I'm sorry but I can't see the picture well when I zoom in, have you taken another test? If you can see a line then I'm wishing you congratulations on your bfp! 😃

I can see a faint line. I would take another test tomorrow just to confirm but looks good! Good luck!

Hey girls :)

So I took another one of those tests (I got them cheap on eBay) this morning with FMU & the line was slightly darker but still only visible with a squint!

I bought a Tesco test on the way to work & got a big clear BFP ☺️

Absolutely delighted ❤️

That sounds like a Big Fat Congratulations to me! I had to take my tests one week apart before I got a clear line. Faint is still a line. :happydance:

Hey girls :)

So I took another one of those tests (I got them cheap on eBay) this morning with FMU & the line was slightly darker but still only visible with a squint!

I bought a Tesco test on the way to work & got a big clear BFP ☺️

Absolutely delighted ❤️

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Thanks 🍼

The panic has well & truly hit me, I'm an awful worrier and can't help but worry that something will happen 👎🏼

This is the test I did this morning x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 49
Thanks 🍼

The panic has well & truly hit me, I'm an awful worrier and can't help but worry that something will happen 👎🏼

This is the test I did this morning x
Try and relax, doll. :)

I took two pregnancy test I will post pictures. I am on day 43 of my cycle. The top picture was taken Monday may31 2016 and the bottom today June 2nd. Today it was very very faint the first 5 mins and then got a tad darker.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 27
Congratulations!

Worrying won't change anything. Just try to relax :flower:

Congrats Sierra! H&H 9 months!

Ariana I hope everything is well. I'm not sure how well blue dye tests show progression, I know it's hard not to worry. As a side note it might be a good idea to start your own thread instead of posting to someone else's (it's not really a nice thing to do). I do wish you the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->