OMG, Ewwwwww.

Haha babies are gross! :haha:
Apparently I took my nappy off and painted my cot in my.. You know.. Mum will never let me forget it even though I don't even remember doing it :haha:

OMG sorry Jessica but this made my night :haha: I've been sick with fever and stuck on the couch so this was the best thing that happened for me all day...

maaaan I'm dreading the day Sofia will do this. She takes her bibs off now so the diaper will be next! I shall never leave her w/o pants, lol! I have a sister who's 9 years younger than me and I remember as a baby she picked up a live spider and shoved it down her mouth. She also ate a dead fly once when she was around one :sick:

Ahh I hated that lol Adrian never ate his pooh but he did go through a phase of smearing his pooh Ll over stuff :p

We went to dinner with a huge group of friends tonight and of course I had to tell them all about how Lilly ate her poo today, LOL! Such a nice conversation to have at dinner. :p

We were the only ones there with a baby and everyone just oohed and awwhhed at her and she even gave kisses to a few people! Such a cutie. :D

:rofl:

Oh my goodness. This hasn't happened to me yet, but I'm sure it's bound to come. I have a weak stomach too, so I'm sure I'll add to the mess by puking everywhere!

I can guarantee my child will do this one day. It's not a matter of IF it's a matter of WHEN :haha:

Apparently, when my mom was potty training me I pooped, turned around, picked up the poop out of the toilet then ate it :sick: Not sure what my mom was doing at this time but I still get shit for it TO THIS DAY. (No pun intended lol) Actually, I'm pretty sure there isn't a week that goes by where I'm not made fun of. I mean DAMN I was like 2 years old lol!

:L some really funny stories, I guess these are the joys of parenthood? :haha:

once OH looked after his nephews, while one was in the highchair the other took off his nappy & started feeding it to his baby brother :sick: OH rung 999 and got shouted at by one paramedic and laughed at by the other. OH is still traumatised :rofl:

Thanks Indigo. :D

And omg Maria (Marie? Maria?), that is so gross. :sick: I do wonder what your mom was doing while you were doing that though! :shrug:

Amy: Poor guy! I would be very afraid to tell my brother or sister that one of my nieces fed her baby sister poo on my watch!

Yep Maria! lol Haha yeah I may have to ask her now bc I'm curious!

:haha:

That is too funny. Thankfully neither of my kid's have done that but there is still a chance my 8 month old may do that. EKKK, just the thought makes me shiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->