OMG, Ewwwwww.

jessicatunnel

Reaction score
Lilly ate her poop! :sick:

A few days ago she learned how to undo the Velcro on her diapers so she's been taking them off. So we've only been using the diapers with snaps now and today without even thinking about it I put her in a diaper with Velcro and ran upstairs to use the restroom. I came downstairs and Lilly was waiting for me at the gate and she had something smeared all over her face. Upon closer inspection I noticed she didn't have her diaper on. I looked over and saw her diaper laying on the floor. With poop in it. I looked back at Lilly and she was smiling and had poop all over her hands and face! :sick: :sick: and the dog was licking his lips so I'm sure he got a taste too! Ughhh. I didn't even know she had pooped or I would have changed her before I went potty. That's it, I'm officially packing away all her diapers with Velcro on it!

As soon as I saw the title of this thread I knew what it was going to be about, haha. Very gross, but I'm sure she's not the first baby to have done that, nor will she be the last!

Grrooossss!

Thomas ate a cat turd when he was about 11 months old. And a snail. Urgh.

Haha I feel so dumb because I just put a status on facebook a few days ago about her taking her diaper off, I should have known this was going to happen! :dohh:

Oh no!!
Holly did this about a week ago, but nothing surprises me with my child anymore! :haha:

Can't believe the dog ate it too though!

I am so glad 90% of my nappies are poppers right now, that's incredibly gross!

Oh no!! Lol babies are totally gross sometimes ;)

It was completely disgusting. While I was brushing her teeth afterwards I was scrubbing her tongue and all around her mouth like crazy. Just didn't want any leftover poop in there! Still can't believe this happened. :dohh:

Ewww! I dread the day!

Logan did it once though, I found him in his cot one morning with poop all over his face, his bed and he even smeared it on the walls at the side of him!

Yuck!

Totally understand how that can happen, though. Abby only gets snap diapers when she's not wearing pants because she takes the velcro ones/disposables off immediately too.

I was stuck between getting poppers or velcro... GOOD TO KNOW.

I would've snapped a picture before cleaning her up. Then I could always blackmail her with it when she's acting up as a moody teenager.. muahaha.

Where do you get nappies with poppers??

Cloth diapers hun xx

I should have taken a picture! Although it was completely gross, it was funny! My husband is going to laugh so hard when I tell him.

I think this is a good excuse to go buy some more diapers, yeah? I mean, to make up for the Velcro that we're not using anymore. :thumbup:

Mmmm, yummy! Closest we've had is diarrhea in the bath and her being like 'Oooh, floaty brown toys!'. Babies are nasty sometimes.

A few years ago my parents had these string lights. They were like little grapes, purple rubber circle things around each light so the "grapes" lit up. One day when my niece was about 18 months old, we found her sitting in the living room with the lights. She had pulled the rubber parts off, taken her diaper off, and stuffed poop into each grape! It was disgusting but absolutely hilarious. She's 6 now and we still bring up the "poop grape" situation all the time. Too funny! :haha:

Oh and btw, my mom caught me eating DOG poop as a toddler. Yeah, that happened.

Heyday I always remember a teacher in school saying that dog poop can make you go blind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->