OMG grey hair :(

jocatolo

Mum of 5
Reaction score
hey has anyone noticed they've got or got more grey hair since they've got their BFP? I have loads and can't dye it for another two weeks :( It seems to on a mission!!!!:hissy::hissy:

i had one grey eye brow hair lol why cant u dye it i do mine

i had one grey eye brow hair lol why cant u dye it i do mine

I've always thought you couldn't dye your hair in the first trimester cos of what it contains?? Have i been wrong all these years lol??? Had my first grey hair when i was 21 but i've never had this many before, it's just gone mad since BFP! never had a grey eyebrow hair tho lol

I've dyed my hair a few times now (with permanent dye) since finding out I was pregnant. I don't think it can harm the baby, it just could go a different colour to what you expect because of all the wonderful hormonal changes going on during pregnancy. Everyone has their own opinion on using hair dye though.

ooh i'll have to look into it then...tho i did dye my hair before i knewi was pg and it never took...maybe that's why?!

they dont recommend you to dye it in pregnancy as your hair may react differently to the colour its not harmful to bubs.

oh right thats ok then i can cope with my hair being the wrong colour so long as it isn't grey lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->