Omg....hangovers Are Just No Fun!!

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
Well i had my first night out last night and my 1st drink in over a year and i feel like a pile of crap.....i missed the drinking but i certainly dont miss the bloody hangovers!! Me and OH were lying in bed this morning at 6am feeling like 2 big piles of crap! So i got up had a STRONG cup of coffee and my mum just dropped jacob off at 8am, now him and daddy having a nap but my head is well and truelly up me arse....:rofl:

I dont member hangovers being this bad.....did anyone get bad hangovers after not drinking for a long time.....or did i just go over board last night (*gets flashback of dancing in the middle of the dance floor on me own :blush:).....SHOT ME NOW!! :) XXX

AWW HUN :hug:

hangovers are awful

glad u had a good time

just hope no pictures emerge of u on the dance floor LOL

:rofl: So you did have a good time!

I went out when Lola was 2 months too,my first drink in 10 months! I didn't even drink that much :angelnot: and I got a nice little headache the next day.Never had them before.....we must be getting old. :lol:

Before Caitlin I was never that bad after Caitlin it was death walking situation :rofl: Rest before the wicked would have helped :lol: Ouch at 8am return of LO :shock:

LOL, my excuse was 'well I've eaten a lot, it won't really matter how much wine i drink!!' Oh how wrong I was!!! :dohh: I fell out the taxi when we got back home!!

My mum has got noah - thank god, couldn't have faced getting up with him while that man was bashing round inside my head with a baseball bat!!!

Where you in Chester Lastnight? We went to Sergio's & then on to duttons....town was manic!!!

Since my pregnancy with Amanda til now, I've had one hangover. I learned my lesson from that one time. Dealing with two kids waking you up to taking care of them all day with a hangover....never again! And that hangover, I swear, lasted 4 days.

Now I go out and although I feel like having a few and letting my hair down, the thought of that one time makes me decide to have only one or two drinks.

Ha ha! i'm dreadi ng my first. i've always had them bad tho :rofl:
if they get worse then i might not have an 8am return of baba!!!!!!!!!
where did you go? I'm goin Jims brothers 40th tonight at Mollington Golf Club, Mums havin Rubes at mine but I'm not drinkin cos of BF! :(
XXX

aww hope you feel better soon!!!! Ive had a few drinks but havent had a real hangover yet since befor I was preggo.

LOL, my excuse was 'well I've eaten a lot, it won't really matter how much wine i drink!!' Oh how wrong I was!!! :dohh: I fell out the taxi when we got back home!!

My mum has got noah - thank god, couldn't have faced getting up with him while that man was bashing round inside my head with a baseball bat!!!

Where you in Chester Lastnight? We went to Sergio's & then on to duttons....town was manic!!!

i went for italian down lower bridge street, then slug and lettuce for a few, then living room, then onto good old revo then city bar....then dragged my sorry ass to a lock in at me local.....NOT A GOOD move!!! town was a bloody mess!! xxx

Ha ha! i'm dreadi ng my first. i've always had them bad tho :rofl:
if they get worse then i might not have an 8am return of baba!!!!!!!!!
where did you go? I'm goin Jims brothers 40th tonight at Mollington Golf Club, Mums havin Rubes at mine but I'm not drinkin cos of BF! :(
XXX

have fun hunni, chester was manic last night :) xxx

Before Caitlin I was never that bad after Caitlin it was death walking situation :rofl: Rest before the wicked would have helped :lol: Ouch at 8am return of LO :shock:

i know she had hair appointment at 9am and it was only ment to be a test run for going ouit next week but i took it a lil far :rofl: xx

We went out last saturday and if was the first time I've been out properly. I think I had about 2/3 of a bottle of wine and a cocktail with fizzy water in between. We went out early (it was a house party) and so I was home for about 9pm and my friggin hangover had kicked in by the time I went to bed!!!! Not good!!!
It's Hebe's christening tomorrow and I've got 4 feeds pumped so I can have a few but day time drinking is gonna mean another 10pm hangover!!! :dohh:

x

well... my not drinking turned into drinking... mum updated me about 10pm an said there was enough milk and i should stay out and enjoy myself and i did. followed by a 2am return and a few tears looking at her in the crib from a silly guilty feeling mummy so in love with her baba!
And boy did i feel like shit on sunday!!! i had mcdonalds, kfc and burger king throughout the day and still felt awful! not again anytime soon! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->