OMG have got to stop thinking about Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

toptrump

Reaction score
I go on holiday to Portugal on Thursady morning and just realised I do to even own a pair of shorts or a bikini :dohh: so wrapped up in Xmas how can I possibly think about holiday shopping!!!!

HELP does anyone know where I can get some at short notice PANIC!!!!!!

Dorothy Perkins have some nice denim shorts, there's a free express delivery code
on HUKD too. x

Thank you will have a look, been to matalan and asda tonight, not a sausage :wacko:

New look always have summery clothes on their sale rails for months. Hope you find some :)

Thank you! Have managed to get some from Next, well three pairs of shorts, four dresses, a top and two pairs of jeans :blush:

No point just ordering 1 thing is there lol hope you have a lovely time

I work at newlook and we have quite a bit of summer stock in the sale xx

I work at newlook and we have quite a bit of summer stock in the sale xx

Awww thanks hun, I went to New look last night and there was nothing in our one, I needed some sandels.

I have managed to get 4 dresses, 3 pair of shorts and two pairs of cropped jeans and a top from Next :happydance:

All set now just the countdown just another 39 hours until I fly :happydance: (not that I am counting :blush:)

Portugal will be freezing at the moment! Well maybe not freezing, but I doubt you'll need shorts! We went in May two years ago to the Algarve and I spent the entire time in thick jumpers as it was about 13 degrees.

ETA just looked online... 22 degrees?! Wow I guess we got seriously unlucky when we went :(

Awww bless, so funny my neighbour 4 doors down I have found out is in the same resort in the same hotel this week! She said it is absolutely boiling :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"