OMG! Have just found out I AM pregnant - just weeks after having implant out!!!

Oh sorry, I am sorry. I will post there. I just thought that it would give hope to those who have had implants out and were trying for a baby. I've had a lot of support on here while I've been umming and ahhing over hopeful symptoms, so thank you to those who have offered advice and their thoughts.
Good luck for those still trying, don't give up hope, sending lots of babydust to you all,
x

I had a "period" around 1st Feb and had my implant removed on 4th. I didn't have periods when I was on it so I have no idea when to expect AF. Me and OH are desperately TTC though. Tested yesterday and BFN. Bit soon I know. Thankyou for giving me hope though. Not sure when I should test again.

xx
oh congrats :) that does give us hope i too i had my implant out 1st feb and no a/f whilst on it or since :wacko: so i gonna wait till the 1st march to even think about testing....i did ovulate tho!ewcm and pains from both sides on day 14 so :shrug: we'll have to wait and see lol :shrug:
congrats again hun :hugs:and
scs we're in the same boat i think lol :hugs::hugs:

Test buddies on March 1st then? :D xx

would love too! :happydance::thumbup: fx for us lol :) xxxxx

i had my implant out four weeks ago and have had pregnancy symptoms for the last week tested but got a bfn tho but dr has told me to trey again this week as it could be to early to tell xx congratulations hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->