OMG help im in pain :'( such a pooop afternoon

tootsy1987

Abbi and Alfie - My World
Reaction score
What a day!! got off the sofa at 3.15pm today and had a gush.. went to the toilet and had a big gush of milky water down the toilet, got down and squated and couged to check for waters and water dribbled out. Phoned hospital straight away as if people havent read my other threads i found out on Thurs i have low fluid levels which is a sign my placenta isnt working properly. Anyway... she said put a pad on an monitor for an hour then phone them back regardless, so i said OH could still go out with his friends as i was dropping him off half 3, picking him up at 6 then going for a meal with my family for my birthday (bday is on Tues) so i took him and came back, not much was on the pad so i phoned and said there wasnt much but she said i was to go in anyway as looking at my file and being high risk i needed to be check out. So i went up to the hosp on my own, was put on the monitor for hour and a half, they said princess seems happy in there. Then OH got to the hospital half 6 and the doc came in, she done a speculum and said there was definately a lot of watery fluid but she didnt think it was my waters... (again i got a 'didnt think' either it is or it isnt!!) she said there was a lot of fluid up there and it could just be discharge. As i had the speculum she disturbed the problem i have with the skin on my cervix so i started to bleed :cry: she said it was ok and to cheer me up i could go home until i get my scan next week. So as im leaving she stopped me and said my consultant (the top gynae one in the hospital) had been on the phone when he realised i was in to see how i was and to send me his wishes and said he will push my appointment to be seen through and he will give me a good going over next week. That i done the complete right thing and im to go back if theres anything else. I was sooo touched that he took the time to think about me and check i was ok!!

Anyway!! its thick snow so managed to get to our estate but had to leave the car at the entrance as the snow is soo bad we couldnt get it up the bank so have had to leave it at the entrance. I got home and started to make food for us and got this terrible pain in the centre of my back! its getting worse, it is horrendous at the minute!!! like i have been punched right in the centre!! anyone know what it could be??????? i thought maybe heart burn as it feels a bit burny but i dont know? its soo painful like i have been bent over for ages and then stood up, Its like just under where my bra strap is.

Sooo sorry to go on at you ladys and i know that all my posts have been soo negative recently :( just really praying this little girl comes safe :cry: everything seems to be negative at the minute :( and to top it off i couldnt go out for the meal for my birthday :'( :'( and my brother had come all the way up from gloucester with his girlfriend. hmmph!

Sooo sorry again to rant!! i love you girls!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i would ring them & tell them about the pain hun. I cant believe they sent you home in the first place. :hugs:

:hugs: Not sure what that pain in your back could be, maybe worth phoning hosp again?

Sorry you've had such a crappy day xx

Awwww Hun you are not having an easy time are you??! I'm so glad your consultant called to check, how nice is that....hopefully it's reassuring to you too that he knows you now.

I'm not sure about the back pain. Is it inbetween your shoulder blades? I get severe pain there when I have a gallstone attack, but the pain literally floors me so it's prob not that.

Have a good birthday on Tues :)

im sorry im not much use to give u any helpful answers, if the pain gets worse or carrys on for much longer give then a call like the ladies said above pritty much. hope ur ok and have a gd one on tues! x

eeeeek :blush: !!!! im soo embarrassed now!!! the pain was wind :blush: omg how can sooo much pain come from something soo little??? i felt it pop then it came up and it feels soo much better!

Thanks for the :hugs: girls! yeah i thought they were going to keep me in but im soo pleased they didnt. The water has slowed right down now and as she said my cervix is closed and the bleeding wasnt no where near as bad as the episodes i have had before i could go :D i was happy as i wouldnt have slept in there anyway :) but i am to go back if im at all worried. They said princess was fine on the monitor so mega pleased about that, aslong as shes ok thats what matters xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:rofl: I thought I was having a contraction yesterday until I farted!!!! My OH nearly wet himself!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: boooooomers hahahaha its terrible isnt it!! i now look at the title of the thread and think OMG how dramatic over a burp!!! it really felt like i was going to keel over or something! then i pressed send on the thread and something popped then done a mega burp and it went instantly!! lol i was like omg i feel like such a fool now! imagine i had phoned the hospital back up too! hahaha but booomers how come your still here chicken! was hoping you would have had your gorgeous lil man by now! :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:rofl: can you imagine 'excuse me MW but I've got awful back pain....Burp....oh it's gone now, thanks for your help!!'

I was hoping he'd be here too, but it looks like it might be delayed more now :( I did a thread earlier about having got a stomach bug....I've had stuff coming out both ends since 2am :( I'm slowly perking up a bit but if I'm still ill tomorrow I can't go in for the induction as I'll make ppl ill.

I'm praying (and I don't believe in god!) that I'm 100% better by tomorrow, I don't think I could wait another day!

:rofl: :rofl: they really would think i was crazy!!

Oh boomerslady hun!! could it not be 'the clearout' that you get before labour??? poor thing!! i have everything crossed that it clears up asap! is there anything you can take?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

the oh stayed last night and was up and down to the loo like a yo yo, he had a bad tummy and said he thought HE was having contractions in the night and Mya was letting him know she was coming instead of me

I litrally had cross my legs i was laughing so much.......there's sympathy pains and then theres just being plain stupid lol!!!

Glad your ok tho hun x

I initially thought it was my clearout, but after throwing up 5 times between 2am and 9am I'd figured it was more!

It's kinda my own stupid fault, my sis came down with my nephew on Thurs (I only get to see them once a month or so) and she was ill....I was stupid and stayed at my Mums instead of running away....I've no one to blame but me!

I called the doc at 9am this morn (I thought the earlier I take something the better) and he gave me anti sickness pills. I managed to keep some toast down at about 9pm so I'm hoping I'll be ok by morning.

I initially thought it was my clearout, but after throwing up 5 times between 2am and 9am I'd figured it was more!

It's kinda my own stupid fault, my sis came down with my nephew on Thurs (I only get to see them once a month or so) and she was ill....I was stupid and stayed at my Mums instead of running away....I've no one to blame but me!

I called the doc at 9am this morn (I thought the earlier I take something the better) and he gave me anti sickness pills. I managed to keep some toast down at about 9pm so I'm hoping I'll be ok by morning.

really hope your feeling better soon hun x

Awwww boomers i have everything crossed for you hun!! let me know tommorrow how u are! what time u due to be induced?

Mize!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :haha: what are men like??? seriously!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Im not booked in until 8pm so I'm hoping I'll be 100% by then.

I'll keep you guys updated (I'm an iPhone whore!!) but fingers crossed it'll be good news :)

Im not booked in until 8pm so I'm hoping I'll be 100% by then.

I'll keep you guys updated (I'm an iPhone whore!!) but fingers crossed it'll be good news :)

keeping everything crossed for you x

yeah everything crossed for you hunny and i will watch out for all your updates :D bet you cant wait to meet your little man :D :D :D :D just need Mya to hurry up now :D comon chick!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah everything crossed for you hunny and i will watch out for all your updates :D bet you cant wait to meet your little man :D :D :D :D just need Mya to hurry up now :D comon chick!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She's too cool to come out on demand mate lol:haha:

very true :lol: bless her gorgeous little cotton socks xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back