OMG help water broke VBAC

pushmug7

Reaction score
OK i was going to bed and after 30 mins after i laid down i felt a little gush and it was not urine just like dd 1 , clear fluid ...and i wore a small pad and soaked it and soked my self , and now i wore a huge pad and hoping to feel contractions soon. im hoping for a Vaginal birth and im so afraid to call the dr or even telling my mom or husdband ...im sure they will want me to go to the hospital or call the dr :(
what should i do now???????

plz help

If your water broke then you definitely need to call someone! Good luck!

I would call someone hun cos baby is not suppose to stay in there too long after ur water is gone because baby can catch infection . Good luck xx

Mine just went too. Call your provider. I think you have 24 hours to go into labor. I'm also still waiting for cramps and something other than bhs

im feeling a bit of pressure on and off just hope it gets stronger im gonna wait a bit and wake dh , im trying to move around to get things going.

Grab a breastpump!! Start pumping until you can't stand it any longer! That, or start manually tweaking your nips!

You have 24 hours before the hospital will start intervening (drastically). My midwife told me to stay home, keep everything away from my vagina, and do as much nipple stim as possible until contractions are regular and strong - or until I was close to the 24hr mark. GOOD LUCK!! Xx

Wow! Good luck! I may not wake hubby as I'd want mine to get some rest so I can keep him p when I really need him! Lol! But I'd definitely call doc or mid wife to let them know what is going on and give them the approximate time waters broke as once water breaks the barrier between baby and world is now open so you have to be careful not to get an infection.
gl!

thanks for the replies ladies ..
well i tried to get some shut eye and i managed to sleep for 2 hours but got painful contractions and couldnt lay in bed anymore.
when i looked in the pad i found the fluid to be very lightly tinged pink .
im trying not to freak and trying to keep dh asleep as long as possible as well. should i walk around to get things going????

Yup! Walk around, and take a warm shower. The jets aimed at your nips help get labor started.

Best wishes! Sounds like you'll have your baby way before me lol. I'm gonna try to sleep myself since nothing has started yet. Don't worry. Pink is normal with water leaking.

thanx ladies... im trying to time my contractions and they are 4-5 mins apart and 25-30 seconds long and not so painful just super uncomfortable like bad period cramps ....is that good or bad?

woo good luck hun.

if mine go ill be calling after 12 hours or so... once mine go they expect me to go straight in (or if labour starts in any way) because they want me hooked to monitors etc due to it being a VBAC. not a chance of that happening lol.

lots of walking, nipple stim, bouncing on ball if you have one xx

How exciting!

Best of luck sounds like you will have your baby in your arms soon :)

well , no more fluid is trickling , it completely stopped and no more contractions ....just one every couple of hours .
im super frustrated but glad i dint call the dr yet ..im sure i would have been having another c section by now .
im totally fine no fever no illness NOTHING AT ALL just real bad period pains every 2 hours or so :(

Exciting! Think they give you 24 hours after your waters have gone to deliver due to Infection. GL

How soon after rlt and epo did your waters go? I'm
Very impressed! X

In the same boat. Nothing. Just period feeling.

what are you planning to do ??? im getting really frustrated its been 20 hours since i got a trickle...its knd of stopped though and im getting 1 mild contraction every now and then ...i have a drs appointment in 15 hours and im trying so hard to get things going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->