OMG Home and Away ****SPOILER ALERT*****

bana

Mummy to Tristan
Reaction score
I was guna wait until 2moz as it will b shown on channel 5, but i watched tomoz episode on sky and i was totally shocked with the ending with baby harry being suffocated cuz Rachel fell asleep on top of him!

I doze with lo next to me for about an hour in the morning as a wake up feed and a cuddle so im not in a deep sleep or anything and i cant ever imagine rolling on him but that really brought home some reality.

What is anyone elses thoughts on this subject? or did anyone watch it?

x

lol, it was a typical cliff hanger as it will b shown on a fri, we will ave to wait till mon or 2moz if uve got fiver! ahhhhhhhhhhh i wana no 2!

i watched a documentary once and a woman slept with her twins in the bed and rolled over and suffocated both of them :(

Ive sky plus + it after reading this. I co-sleep, and i honestly believe i would never roll over!! I follow all the guidelines a babies are quiet large not to wake you up should you roll over!

how did she fall asleep on top of her?

yeah i can understand that somebody might roll onto a baby and not wake up if they've been drinking etc but i can't imagine rolling onto one sober and not waking up. i tried to lie on my front once at about 30 weeks pregnant and it was soooooo uncomfortable!

I think if you are sober then the likelyhood of this happening is small...you don't sleep properly when you lie next to your LO. Actually even when they are in their cotbed you don't sleep either, one eye and one ear open...
Such a sad story line...will watch it...interesting as they are now claiming one of the biggest cause of SIDS is co-sleeping when drunk or having taken drugs...not sure how true that it...

I don't move if my LO is in the bed with me.

yeah i was shocked at this ending, hope he will be ok ( i know its not real - but how horrible is that)
yeah she was sober but extremely over tired.
will def be watching tonights ( tommorows - tonight , you know what i mean )
my lo very occasionally slept in our bed when he was small, but i always put my knees up so he couldnt wriggle down under the covers , and my arm out to stop myself rolling, but it dosnt bear thinking about something like this happening

did she actually roll on to him ? i thought he wriggled down ? either way... :(

I don't move if my LO is in the bed with me.

Same with me, I dont move and I usually wake up with dead arm or pins and needles!

OOPS just realised I may be spoiling this for some floke, how do you add a spoiler to your post??

omg I had to come in here even though thinking it would spoil something for me but that sounds like the exact stop we were at tonight! He said 'hes' not breathing" and it ended!! I was like wwaahhhatttt!!!???

Rachel manages to revive the baby at home and he is moved to hospital. though what happens after that I don't know x

Finally got it to work!!

Just to add only click on the box if you want to know what happens lol

Rachel manages to revive the baby at home and he is moved to hospital. though what happens after that I don't know x

Finally got it to work!!

that little click box is really cool! Shame I clicked it though lol. Atleast the cliff hanger wasn't on the Friday. i hate waiting over the weekend for the next one!!
x

Finally got it to work!!

that little click box is really cool! Shame I clicked it though lol. Atleast the cliff hanger wasn't on the Friday. i hate waiting over the weekend for the next one!!
x

lol ditto!

I will admit that I have once woken up to find Emma had wriggled down under the covers and she was panicking. Now if she comes in the bed with us she is between OH and I and up on the pillows so that the covers arent near her. Also if OH is at work Emma gets his side of the bed and I take the pillow away so she is up higher than me a she has a sleeping bag.

Such a sad story line...will watch it...interesting as they are now claiming one of the biggest cause of SIDS is co-sleeping when drunk or having taken drugs...not sure how true that it...

How the hell can it be SIDS when the babies have been suffocated? Not your fault I know, but I get really annoyed when people say that co-sleeping increases the chance of SIDS. SIDS is a death with unexplained causes, NOT being suffocated. [/rant]

Sorry, off topic I know lol

Yeah I know what you mean about the sids argument!

He got suffocated by the duvet didn't he? Not rolled on.

As far as I know this is building to a PND storyline

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->