omg how bad is this?

A

Always&4ever

Jasmine has been "expelled" from nursery LOL, I was talking to her key worker who said that Jasmine is always biting the other children, and smacking them, what do I do? I need to stop her biting but I dn't want to bite her back as I dont wanna hurt her but she has to understand its wrong right?

I fully intend to bite Caitlyn back when she's older and understands.

OMG thats riduculous!! Hmm try putting her hand in her mouth when she tries to do it?? x

But will Jasmine understand now that shes being naughty? maybe its something ive done to make her naughty?

Yes she should know , i bit carly when she bit me and she hasnt done it since she was the same age as jasmine maybe alittle older.

unbelieveable!! its just a phase shes going through and the nursery should know that! Fancy expelling her! idiots, find somewhere else.:hugs:

There isn't any other nursery on camp, when Kim (key worker) told me she was laughing and saying oh Jasmine has been expelled at 1 years old but when I asked when she could go back, she said, they won't let her i'm afraid as she is to naughty to the ther children

Sorry but that is fu*king ridiculous, she is 1!!

that is awful! on their part, not jasmines. Shes just a baby, poor thing,

At her age she is old enough to know "no". If she tries I would take her away from her toys and say no firmly, a mini time out type thing.

It must be something ive done wrong tho to make her bite, pinch and smack :(

No you haven't hun, its just something that LO's do! The nursery should no that x

oh god that'll be charlie! i dunno what to suggest really hun i dont think i would bite back because i dont belive in telling a child of for hurting someone by hurting them how will they ever learn its wrong if you use it as a punishment? does that make sence? every ones diffrent every one picks there own way to bring up there kids no ones way is right or wrong but thats just the way i feel u cant be there at nursey too tell her off tho maybe the idiots there just need to learn how to deal with kids! pathetic!

I'm surprised the other kids don't. Jasmine and another little girl are the youngest then there is a 15month old and upwards.

No, it isn't anything you have done, it is something every little one goes through at some stage.
She is old enough though to understand it is wrong, if you don't want to bite her back or tap her bum, then as ryder says remove her from you/child with a very firm no!

As for removing her from the nursery setting, I know it may seem very harsh as she is only little but they do have to think of the other children she is hurting ( not that she really means to)

I know i would be put out if my child kept getting bit or hit and the nursery weren't seeming to do anything about it

BTW have they mentioned this to you before? If this is the first you have heard of it I would be most annoyed

Nope they've not said anything until today and its only because her key worker told me

when leeon bites me i tell him a firm NO and put him on the floor he learns quickly by it

aabit ridiculous though dont they give u some kind of warning first?

shes only 1

I've never heard of such a ridiculous thing as expelling a 1 year old for her behaviour. She is one afterall!! There is no such thing as a bad i year old. It makes me wonder about those workers.

omg thats ridiculous!! surely if they were a decent nursery, they'd know that kids go thru stages like this? can you not complain seeing as it was the first time they'd said anything. its not like they've given you a chance to try and stop it. i'd be well pised off if it were me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->