OMG! I Can't Believe It!

MyOwnMiracle

Pregnant (Expecting)
Reaction score
My husband and I are about to celebrate our 9th wedding anniversary next week. We've been together for 10 years, TTC the whole time. We tried IVF twice with my own eggs...but I was diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve.

Tired of not having kids in the house, we became foster parents last year. We have a 10 year old boy and his 17 year old sister living with us. The boy has been with us for a year...his sister almost 2 months now.

We recently begun a cycle for donor eggs. I've been on Lupron for 2 weeks. I was to start Estrogen today. Went in for bloodwork and sono this morning. They said my lining was very thick! I was afraid that was bad...thought my cycle was going to be interrupted.

Then I got the call....I'm already pregnant!! I can't believe it! Didn't think it was possible with my own eggs!! They think I'm about 2 weeks. I have to go back on Wednesday for another beta.

Please keep me in your prayers. I'm hoping our miracle baby hangs in there!!

:cloud9:

:happydance: Congratulations! Sounds like you really deserve this!! Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :flower:

Miracles do happen then!! Huge congrats and have a happy and healthy nine months!!! Xxx

WOW thats wonderful!!! Got my fingers and toes crossed for you! Really excited for you!! xx

Congratulations that is so awesome! Im happy for you and DH as well as your family:)

Thank you ladies! Keep my fingers and toes crossed....praying....I'll keep you posted!

congratulations and happy anniversary, I found out I was pregnant on our
5th anniversary in July, we had been trying for 5 years. Congrats again and good luck to u!!!

Wow that is great news hun. I will pray for you hun and hope you have a happy and health nine months.

thats an amazing story!!!! huge congrats to you hon and happy and healthy 9 months
:)

HUGE congrats it brought tears to my eyes (a bit emotional lately) and how wonderful of you and DH to take children/teens in,,,,See you blessed them and now your being blessed
I am so happy for you all I really am
((((((((Hugs))))))))

I got tears in my eyes reading your post! I'm so Happy for you!!

I did too and cant help but notice were BOTH 9 dpo...Hmmmm I have been weapy but think it is totally awesome but unsure if I would of had tears in my eyes if I had AF...LOL just being honest maybe this will be our month too GOODLUCK!! Add me if you would like to !!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->