OMG I have a date! (c-section)

aussiemum

Mother of 4 boys
Reaction score
:wacko:I am a little nervous now, as I have been booked in for my cesarean on Friday 15th January 2010 at 6.30am start. That is only 4 weeks away.:dohh:
Unless the little cherub comes early which is highly likely. I am a little scared now I think, but I can't wait to meet our new little bundle. :happydance:
The only problem is that the 16th January is my oldest sons 8th birthday and I will miss it as in hospital. :cry: But then again what a great birthday present for him. :thumbup:

I thought you meant you have a date with a man from reading your title :rofl: Sorry :haha:

Good news for the c-section date though! :D

I thot u meant a date too lol

Thats great. Why dont u do something with him b4 u go in.... make that his special day..

good luck, you having your csection on my due date. LoL.

Can I ask how you having a c-section? Did you ask? Or have you problems if you dont mind me asking?

I`m wondering as I`m seeing my midwfe next week and going to be asking her If i could have a c-section myself but many people have said I might be declined.

Good Luck with the c-section and birth of ure baby and Happy bday for the next day to ure oldest son! xxx

I have had 2 previous c-sections, so it is less stress and less chance of rupture this way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->