OMG! I nearly fainted

madam

Mummy of 2 & pg with no.3
Reaction score
So i was in the queue at the bank waiting to be served. It was warm and there were quite a few people in the queue in front of me.

I had a busy morning cleaning, vaccuming etc and looking after my 2 year old so was feeling a bit flustered already.

I started feeling dizzy. I jumped out of the queue and sat down, all of a sudden i cudnt breath properly and actually thought i was going to pass out:(

I remember having a few episodes like this when i was expecting with my daughter so remembered to breath. I was still panicking as i had to pick my daughter up from nursery.

It took me a good 15 mins to recover, the bank people were absolutely lovely, the gave me water and a biscuit which made me feel better.

Feel slightly embarressed though:blush:

I am taking pregnacare vitamins everyday but i might contact my midwife and tell her what happened.

Aw that's awful. I would faint on a regular basis with my first it was awful. With my.third and this pregnancy if I'm standing for longer than a few mins I feel ill and faint like I need to sit down.

Oh no, glad you were ok and the people in the bank were so helpful.

I fainted in my last pregnancy as my midwife kept me on my back for too long. I just went really dizzy and fainted. Gave her a right shock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->