OMG...i think its finally happened!!!

pink_glitter

Reaction score
I was having really weird cramps yesterday morning and decided to do an OPK, which i have no idea why i did coz i am on CD26 nd nearly due AF, the OPK was positive which i though odd, i kinda fogot about it til this morning when i decded to do another and it again was posisive.....so i came on here to you helpful ladies and a couple said it may be because i am preggers as OPK can pick this up, although hopefull i kinda pushed it under the carpet. However DH needed to go to Tesco's tonight so i though what the hell with do a preggers test and it has come up BFP!!

I am soooo happy but worried at same time it will be a chemicalor not stick!!

You see i have been trying for 2 years and 2 months and jus finished my last cycle of clomid and it seems to good to be true!

:happydance::yipee::headspin::wohoo: wow, congratulations. you give me hope. you'll be in my prayers for everything to be sticky and healthy!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congratulations. Sending lots of sticky baby dust. xx

Congrats!! All the best to you and DH...Happy New Years!!

I was having really weird cramps yesterday morning and decided to do an OPK, which i have no idea why i did coz i am on CD26 nd nearly due AF, the OPK was positive which i though odd, i kinda fogot about it til this morning when i decded to do another and it again was posisive.....so i came on here to you helpful ladies and a couple said it may be because i am preggers as OPK can pick this up, although hopefull i kinda pushed it under the carpet. However DH needed to go to Tesco's tonight so i though what the hell with do a preggers test and it has come up BFP!!

I am soooo happy but worried at same time it will be a chemicalor not stick!!

You see i have been trying for 2 years and 2 months and jus finished my last cycle of clomid and it seems to good to be true!

:bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::hug:

Wow! Congratulations!!! What a great start to the new year's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->