OMG! I think it's working!

tickledpink

Mum to Zachary <3
Reaction score
No I'm not pregnant and you might think I'm daft but I've just got to tell someone :happydance: I've been having acupuncture for 2 weeks now for irregular cycles... I usually OV around day 36 but I'm on CD17 now. I wasn't sure but ...sorry if TMI... the last couple of days I've noticed more CM, watery like but didn't think much of it. And now today... EW!!!! I'm still not sure if it's for real lol but the OH is going to be busy tonight as I have to leave for work now but it looks like the acupuncture might be working!!!!! :happydance:

No I'm not pregnant and you might think I'm daft but I've just got to tell someone :happydance: I've been having acupuncture for 2 weeks now for irregular cycles... I usually OV around day 36 but I'm on CD17 now. I wasn't sure but ...sorry if TMI... the last couple of days I've noticed more CM, watery like but didn't think much of it. And now today... EW!!!! I'm still not sure if it's for real lol but the OH is going to be busy tonight as I have to leave for work now but it looks like the acupuncture might be working!!!!! :happydance:

That's great news :happydance: - now you need to get :sex: - have fun!!!

Woo-hoo!! :happydance: Glad it's working for you :hugs: xx

Woohoo hope it is O and that you catch that egg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->