omg i want some nookie!!!!!!!!!!!(tmi)

babynmee

Reaction score
ok i am officially going to go crazy soon!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been restricted, no sex for me at all!!!!! i havent had any for like EVER ok like almost 4 weeks. still thats forever for me and hubby..we seriously had it atleast 6 times a week sometimes more then all these complications started up pretty bad so its been cut down to nothing and this is just killing me....ok ive taken care of hubby when i can but sometimes i envy him afterwards cuz i cant get ANYTHING at all.:cry: now especially since im on bedrest due to the fact that lo tried to excape about a week ago. im so scared that if i even have a little orgasm itll put me into labor....but damn it i cant take this its maddening!!!! i know i wont do it as i dont want to risk going into preterm labor but man oh man it would be so nice to do it just once!!!!and to top it off our 1 year anniversary is coming soon (feb 26th) and if lo can stay in that long im gunna go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if lo wont stay in that long we wont even beable to do it then due to my needing to heal up and all....i just miss nookie so much. ok ive vented now sorry yall

Lol, tell me about it. Im restricted too but not because of being on bedrest or anything . . . by my husband! He's too scared to do it just incase anything happens even though I have tried countless times to try and explain to him that its fine, the baby will not be hurt or know whats going on etc. He's especially insisstant on not doing it now that my baby's head's down. Infact we haven't done it in at least 3 months!

I havent had it in nearly 3months either, last time I seen hubby.. but even if we were togethr now I dont think he would be doing it from the things he says when we talk!!

Give me your libido NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I need it plz!!!!!!!!:hugs: Baby boy stole mine n im miserable. I envy yours..:hug:

(((((hugs)))) i'm not happy either.
We don't use condoms- i prefer to "feel" when his "finished" (tmi sorry)
And yet again i have another poxy thrush infection (at least i think its thrush) and the GP can't fit me in till monday so i'm buggered as don't wanna pass it onto OH and then him pass it back to me! :(

:cry:atleast im not the only one going insane here..lol its just so frustrating going from almost everyday (sometimes 2 in 1 day) to absolutly nothing at all..

:cry:atleast im not the only one going insane here..lol its just so frustrating going from almost everyday (sometimes 2 in 1 day) to absolutly nothing at all..

Well when with hubby and not pregnant we use to do 4/5 times a night, if not definately once, last time I saw him though it was once a day but missed a couple of days :( grrr and now its been nearly 3months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->