omg iam pregnet

mummywants

pregnant
Reaction score
hi all well been a few tiering days i took a test on sataday and it cam up with a faint line so didnt think i was pregnet so i took 6 more lol thay were all the same but all diffrent test so today i had enought i went and bought a clearblue digitle and it came up as pregnet iam so happy as i had a misscarige last november and didnt think ide have another chance to be a mum but finger crossed nothing happends xxx:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

thank u both very much do u no how to get them pic u have telling u how far u are ?

Thread moved from 'TTC after a loss' to 'BFP announcements' Please could you consider the contents of your post before deciding the area it more suitable for.

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

hey all feeling a lil down today iam 8 week pregnent and its about were i was when i had my miscarrige iam so scared its going to happen again i no pepol say dont worrie or dont think about bt its so hard not to i have tryed to take my mined off things but the days are draggin what can i do plz help me

Go have a "fun-day". Go watch a new movie you've been wanting to see. Make sure to get some popcorn (if that doesnt make you sick lol) Bring a friend or two. Take a walk in the park and go to a museum. Then get a decaffeinated cappuccino at a little coffee place and a scone (or whatever dessert tickles your fancy)
Oh yeah and make sure you listen to your favorite music during the transition times.
Hope this suggestion helps :)
OH yeah and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

congratulations!!

I think one of the most important things to remember is that most people have a miscarriage or two along the way. My doctor reminded me that most people just dont realize they have them due to chemical pregnancies and what not. Those that do know, and do have them, should also know that having one highly reduces your chances to have another! So if you've had one, your chances are highly in your favor to have a happy and healthy nine months! I too have had one, and I know the feeling of dread thinking it can happen again. But I found that it is so important to think positively, to remind yourself of the motto "so far so good" and to take one day at a time.

Treat yourself to a nice day out, or find a computer game to play. Many computer games are so interactive that after a few minutes of thinking you won't be able to get your mind off it, you are immersed in the game! Set yourself up a little munchie table with your favorite foods, grab a movie, and find a game you like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->