Omg I'm addicted!

mrs_park

Mummy to THREE BOYS!
Reaction score
To baby wearing!

I bought a moby wrap ages ago but never used it. I feel like I've been missing out! My little mummies boy loves it too! :happydance:

How much time does your LO spend being worn each day?

Anything from 2h-6h.
We love it :flow:

Depends on what I'm doing and where we're going. Baby wearing is good for my LO as she is a reflux baby. She has way less vomiting when worn. :happydance:

It depends on the day but its a sure bet when shes tired!

i love babywearing too :) i wear bella a lot less now she's older, but 99% of the time when we're out & about she's in the sling. we started with a moby wrap & recently have bought a maya tie as the moby wrap's a little too stretchy now she's bigger.
xx

When Nixie was younger, I used to carry her all the time. I felt like I was in absolute control of everything, while holding my child.
She's 3 now and she's heavier than she used to be ( that's kind of logical :D), so I can't carry her, but I miss that!

I tried a freedom sling and a mei tie, and both were really unsuccessful. I could get the freedom sling to work at all the mei tie was better but I had to adjust it loads on my sewing machine and it would loosen a lot when I was wearin it, but I still used it a lot.

Maybe for my next bun I'll invest in a moby... Are they really good!?

I love my moby and so does my LO!

I am becoming more and more interested in this but my LO is 10months in a few days, is he too old for me to start baby wearing? :(

I can't imagine he's too old to try! You never know - he might love it. I'd borrow a sling to try it out though - cos if he hates it, it could be alot of money down the drain...

My lo still gets carried around everywhere and he's about 25lb's! I've got an ergo...

x

I can't imagine he's too old to try! You never know - he might love it. I'd borrow a sling to try it out though - cos if he hates it, it could be alot of money down the drain...

My lo still gets carried around everywhere and he's about 25lb's! I've got an ergo...

x

Thank you. I don't have many friends with babies, and so couldn't really borrow one off anybody. I do have a baby carrier, but I'm looking at moby slings and things now and they look a lot more comfy and secure.

We bought one when Tristan was 3 weeks old and have used it a fair few times, for some reason he likes to be worn by daddy rather than by me :dohh:
I will still have days though that he does not want to be in there at all or I will tie it too loose or too tight and cannot get it right :growlmad:

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->