OMG! I'm going to have my baby this week!

N

Nanninoo

Induction booked for this Thursday 27th (my due date) I was induced with my first pregnancy and I know it can be a slow process but I gave birth to ds1 48hours after my induction started so I'm proberly going to have a baby by the end of the weekend :happydance:
Where has this year gone? Only feels like yesterday I found out I was expecting again :cloud9:
Anybody else due this week or booked in for inductions?

How exciting for you! You'll have your baby by the weekend :)

Best of luck x

I'm due tomorrow but no sign this one is going anywhere any time soon.
All the best for your induction hun xx

Amazing how time flies. I remember you from a thread in 1st tri. Hope you have a straight forward induction

Induction booked for this Thursday 27th (my due date) I was induced with my first pregnancy and I know it can be a slow process but I gave birth to ds1 48hours after my induction started so I'm proberly going to have a baby by the end of the weekend :happydance:
Where has this year gone? Only feels like yesterday I found out I was expecting again :cloud9:

I've been wondering how you were doing. Hoping I would see you around. My little girl hasn't come yet either and my docs haven't talked about an inducement date. I don't think they will induce Thursday (my due date) because of Thanksgiving here so I think if there is any talk of it at my doctor's appointment today it will be after Thanksgiving. I have been really crampy this morning though so maybe it will lead to something today. :) How are you hanging in there? Ready to have that baby out like I am? lol!

I've been wondering how you were doing. Hoping I would see you around. My little girl hasn't come yet either and my docs haven't talked about an inducement date. I don't think they will induce Thursday (my due date) because of Thanksgiving here so I think if there is any talk of it at my doctor's appointment today it will be after Thanksgiving. I have been really crampy this morning though so maybe it will lead to something today. :) How are you hanging in there? Ready to have that baby out like I am? lol!

I am so ready to have this baby I'm tired, fed up, grouchy and have no energy at all plus running around after a toddler is hard enough lol
Cramps could be a good sign things are moving in the right direction for you so fingers crossed! The last few weeks of pregnancy are definatly the worst I think it seems to drag and I'm so done with being pregnant now! It's just a waiting game now I guess x

I feel the exact same way Nanni. The EXACT same way. I go to the doctor in less than an hour and hope to hear some progressive news. I was surprised when I went at 37 weeks and I was 1cm and 50% effaced but then at my 38 I was only 1 and 50 and I was like awww really?

The waiting game is no fun for me being a type A personality and all. Haha!

Mwel - I know how you feel! Hugs
At my 38 week app I was 1cm and given a sweep but nothing changed and I'm still very much pregnant still *sigh*
Hope you get some good news x

I went to the doctor yesterday and we are having a baby Sunday night into Monday morning if she hasn't come before then. I'm having contractions that are painful and are about 6-7 minutes apart and I had them all night like that...so maybe she will come on her own. She isn't going to let me go very far over at all for some reason. She says she is ready to come on her own. I'm 1 1/12 cm dilated.

Great news good luck sounds like baby will be arriving sooner than you think :)
Well I'm all packed and ready for my induction tomorrow so I'm hoping to have a baby by the weekend x

Great news good luck sounds like baby will be arriving sooner than you think :)
Well I'm all packed and ready for my induction tomorrow so I'm hoping to have a baby by the weekend x

We may have them on the same day! Haha! That would be funny since we have the same due date too! :)

Was due on the 24th but I have a stubborn son so I'm being induced tomorrow Dec 1st!!!!! I can't wait to meet this little one considering how long I've been waiting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->