OMG! I'm so hormonal...

brunette&bubs

Mommy to James
Reaction score
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm not sure whats wrong with me tonight.
I just feel like absolute shit guys!
I have all these emotions just building up.
Like for one, I just feel horrible about my body right now.
I gained 13 pounds (i know its not much) as of last week and I have another appt. tomorrow and I just dont even wanna know what I've gained. It just makes me sick to think about it.
I feel so huge and ugly.
I was looking at pictures of myself before pregnancy and I didn't realize it at the time but I'm sitting there thinking now how pretty and little I was.
Now I'm uncomfortable and dealing with BH all the time and just pain on every other body part.
I'm just so done and want this baby out so bad.
Plus all it does it fricking snow over here so I'm practically snowed into the house all the time.

Ugh...I feel horrible.
thank you if you've read this far.

:hugs:

I am having my days of feeling very hormonal and over emotional too - pregnancy can be very rough at times and the last part is the hardest but soon you will have your little one with you and will forget all this and the pain can become a distant memory.

Hang in there not too much longer now.

:hugs: hun I know how you feel....but in the long run its all worth it. Not too much longer and you'll be holding your precious little boy in your arms....crazy pregnancy hormones dont help one bit....soon enough you'll be on :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->