omg im uncomfortable and miserable!!

MummyNovember

Hubb,DS & DD =]
Reaction score
36wks pregnant today and decided it would be a great idea to go out for the day! We was out shopping for 5hrs, because it took me that long to walk through town! I did enjoy myself but I think the walk has enabled baby to drop further down into my pelvis an the weight an the sharp sudden pains are making me miserable, I feel like crying! I want them to stop, but at same time I know its a good sensation as she is getting into the right position. Also feel like my tummy is stretched so tight that my skins gonna burst open! I feel miserable now after such a lovely day :(

I am at same stage as you and feel exact same so don't worry you are not alone lol

DH and I went shopping aaaall day when I turned 36 weeks just over a week ago, Towards the end of the day I was having the most horrible sharp pains and was soo uncomfortable the hour journey home, It felt like baby's head was going to fall out but at my midwife appointment 5 days later baby had gone from 5/5 engaged (At my 34week appointment) to free again!!! I couldn't believe it, but I think them engaging doesn't mean much, My son was engaged from 32 weeks and he still held on until his due date, I hear if it's your second/third they don't tend to engage until last minute! Well it bloody feels like he's engaged!!..Hopefully not much longer for us all..x

Im not 100% sure how engaged she is but at 34wks the midwife said she wad definatly head down. I hope she will give me some insite as to if she is engaged ir not. Im suffering today as a result of yesterday. Went an did my shopping this morning an pulled up outside home. Soon as I stopped the car morning sickness kicked in! So ive spent the past hour laying down in the car dead still till it passes. Swear ppl on my street think im really odd! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->