Omg :-) implantation?

Khadijah-x

Reaction score
hey everyone ! x

omg im a silly mess haha!

right, not sure of exact ovulation date but last week some time x

today felt quite wet down there (watery + cloudy)
went to wipe just and amongst the watery was brown stringy cm. Theres no more now just that :)
im a giggly mess thinking its a good sign because iv never had this !
only time i had it was my previous pregnancy (that's the reason i tested)
+ yesterday i had pulling sensation in pubic area.
omg i can't stop thinking about it now. i kept saying i can't wait to see spotting, + now i have!
whoop whoop!

good luck girls!

Hope it's a good sign !
:dust: !!!

Thanku!

i kept saying i can't wait to see spotting :) as it was my previous pregnancy symptom! (rip angel)
+ never ever had it in between periods!
a a a giggley mess lol x

thank you :)
baby dust <3

Congrats Mommyandbump. My fingers are crossed for you. Good luck. Af showed up for me so I'm onto the next cycle.

Lots of baby dust coming your way. Keep us posted!

Thank you huni! <3

light cramping today, no more spotting which is a good sign :) just 2 bits yesterday.
so long till testing!
Giggley mess <3 hehe

baby dust to everyone x

Looks like a really good sign for you :happydance:

and O.M.G. you're from Wednesbury!!! I grew up there lol!!

xx

Good luck! (oh you're fairly local to me!)

thankyou everyone xxxxxxxx

yeah wednesbury lol <<< sunny ole' boring wednesbury!

Hope you get a BFP - when are you going to test? I hope that day comes for you super quickly :)

thankyou tanzibar! <3
Not sure of exact date so will start testing from end of this week through to the week after, so still agesssssssssss so wait!

Hopin+prayin- thank you! im feeling pretty positive :) others are saying they usually get it but i think that's where the difference lies because in 9 years of periods iv never ever had it before + only time i did was before i found out i was pregnant last time! (rip angel x)
i kept saying i can't wait to see spotting. whoop whoop!
thanku girls lets hope feb is our month! x

Wishing you the best of luck hun, everything crossed you get your :bfp:

I'm back trying again on Valentines Day, you know who just happened to drop by this morning GRRR... Its all good.. next time I'm not going to drive me mad over symptom spotting... You figure by now I should know my body, BUT I realize it likes to play games with me.. :( Sending you loads of baby dust, Keep me posted.. :hugs:

Awh yeah i kept saying that no symptom spotting but its impossible not to ! we all know our own bodys but things like spotting + missed afs are signs we defiantly can't ignore + can only be due to a limited amount of things :) x
my spotting has stopped now so lasted 3+ half days. i kept thinking itl come red! but didn't so now im just waiting on testing really!

wow you could conceive on valentines day how cute!

baby dust <3

Yep its my fertile day... Have you tested yet? I'd be climbing the walls wanting to know, your way stronger than I would ever be... :lol: Good Luck hun, keep me posted.. FX'd you get your :bfp: soon

hehe last cycle i tested at 4dpo ahahaha poas addict!
will start testing from tommorow i think :D
Had dirrorha today (tmi alert and bad spelling aha) had this with last pregnancy (rip angel x) so who knows! <3
Way i felt in last pregnancy i described as having a hangover everyday and i feel like that today! if it means a baby then im all for feeling crap lol :)

Good luck huni ill keep u posted defo! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->