OMG!! Is this even possible or happened to anyone else?

minime2009

Reaction score
Please help! I did the following tests:

Sat - BFP Superdrug Test
Sun - BFP Superdrug Test (different box to previous day)
Mon - BFN Superdrug Test
Tuesday - BFP Superdrug Test
Today - BFN - First Response

All BFP tests were completely clear lines so no mistaking the fact the line was there. All within a minute of taking the test so not evaporation lines.

But how can I get BFNs as well? Has anyone had this happen and be pregnant?

Am going to docs in the morning but am going crazy here!

did u pee different times of the day? sometimes the levels will change - stronger in the morning :)

even if uve had one positive chances are u are preggo so well done :happydance:

xxxxxxxxx

No I have been testing first thing in the morning!!! The First Response one I did this morning said you can test anytime but I heard it's better in am which is why I waited!

ah ok, im out of ideas then babes lol - maybe the different types/makes of tests pick up different levels.

Have u missed a period yet or testing early?

I read that first response is supposed to be able to give you a result 4 days before your period is due xx

Maybe you should book an appointment with your GP in the meantime and get a blood test done, this will tell you for sure if its a :bfp: or a :bfn:

Like Gwizz says different test pick up different levels of HCG, maybe the superdrugs own ones are more sensitive.Also even using a second morning urine can have less hormones in it than a FMU.

Have u missed ure period yet or are u testing early x

My last period was 1st April!! Did about 4 or 5 tests and all negative.

I only tested again on Saturday because I was needing to pee loads that morning and it got my thinking. I then got a very clear BFP!!

However 2 BFNs amongst those as you can see so very confusing!

hope all goes as planned at the docs :) :dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope everything is just fine for you and baby! ;)

Didn't wanna read and run....but I used Superdrug test at 7dpo (according to my calculations!!) I got clear BFP but have all been -ive since. Deffo get blood test done to test yr HCG levels x

Kstan, have you been to the docs? Are you pregnant or not?

Hun, This is exactly what I am going though. I am pulling my hair out :0(

I got 2 bfp on saturday morning using boots, from 2 different boxes.

Sunday morning I re tested and it was bfn? Re tested Monday morning and it was bfp, re tested this morning and its bfn again!!!

I am so confused. I dont know what to do like you xxx

Hun, This is exactly what I am going though. I am pulling my hair out :0(

I got 2 bfp on saturday morning using boots, from 2 different boxes.

Sunday morning I re tested and it was bfn? Re tested Monday morning and it was bfp, re tested this morning and its bfn again!!!

I am so confused. I dont know what to do like you xxx

Have you been to the docs yet hun? I went this morning but have to wait for the results so could be next week!! I am going to test again in the morning!

Do you have any symptoms? I have had bad Af type cramping all week and really achy lower back. Creamy cm past few days also and quite a bit. No sickness or sore boobs but they do feel kinda heavy or something.

I called the docs and they said they would go by the positives?? So why am I getting negatives??

I have got all symptoms and have had for a week now. My boobies are sore and are heavy, no AF since 13th April. I have been having dizzy spells also tiredness.

I just want to know, If you look at my thread from saturday you can see my bfp are as clear as day......

Hugs xxx

Mine were clear as day too - almost as dark as the control window lines!!

Thats brill your docs said they take the positives!!! should i say congrats in that case:happydance:

Maybe ill come visit yours docs lol

\are you testing again tomorrow or is that just me that likes to waste the worlds resource of pregancy tests :rofl:

I really hope the docs are right though. I dont want to test again incase its a bfn?
I just need to know if I am or not.

I am in the Midlands where are you?

I feel 100% the same as you do!!! I don't even know whether to have my usual bottle of wine just in case - obviously I wont given that I got :bfp: s but if im not i could really do with one or two to calm the nerves lol

Is this your first? It would be/will be mine and im 32. Live in Northern Ireland:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->