OMG!! Is this even possible or happened to anyone else?

Yes, this is our first. So I dont have nothing to compare too. :dohh:

I am so confused, I keep reading different sites looking for things and I am becoming obsessed :blush:

Are you testing 2moro morning ?? xx

Yeah me too lol. Have you read the big fat thread of symptoms? That will really get you obsessed you notice EVERY little thing lol.

I am defo going to test in the morning am just a bit scared in case :bfn: but no way i cant test if you know what i mean!! want to test right now!

what about you are you going to test too?

:muaha: This is how I am about testing!

I need to really to see what it says. A girl at work was telling me earlier that with her two children she didnt know till she was 12 weeks because her HCG was up and down so much?? I am holding onto this for a while.

It is a waiting game and a horrid situation xx

I hope we get :bfp: soon and the beans stick!! xx

Me too hun.

I'll cu on here tomorrow maybe with our updates. Good luck!!! xx

well guys did another test this morning and another :bfn: :cry:

that makes it
Sat- (superdrug) :bfp:
Sun - (superdrug) :bfp:
Mon - (superdrug) :bfn:
Tues - (superdrug) :bfp:
Wed - (FR) :bfn:
Fri - (FR) :bfn:

Dont really know where to go from here to be honest. I guess Im maybe just not pregnant. Suppose still have the docs results but as it's just another urine test Im not too hopeful!

well guys did another test this morning and another :bfn: :cry:

that makes it
Sat- (superdrug) :bfp:
Sun - (superdrug) :bfp:
Mon - (superdrug) :bfn:
Tues - (superdrug) :bfp:
Wed - (FR) :bfn:
Fri - (FR) :bfn:

Dont really know where to go from here to be honest. I guess Im maybe just not pregnant. Suppose still have the docs results but as it's just another urine test Im not too hopeful!

Oh Mrs!

:hugs:

I know :cry:

I don't really know what to do to be honest. Still haven't had :witch:. 1st day of last one was 1st April.

Think I am going to buy a Ov Testing kit in Asda tonight after work and try and use it.

It is strange how I got 3 BFPs though - do you think it was a chemical pregnancy or miscarriage or just not pregnant?

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

What's a chemical pregnancy?

Umm I think its kinda when the egg is fertislised but it doesn't stick or something? Don't quote me I only heard of it myself the other day!

I would understand that though if my tests were BFP and then BFNs. I think Im confused because they are all mixed up!!

I totally understand that patience is a virtue that very few of us that use this site have...... but I think this time you may just need to fill your days with stuff to take your mind off it and wait. Give it a couple of days and then try again, perhaps with the Superdrug one as you seemed to have BFP's with that....

*closes eyes and crosses fingers and wishes for a GREAT result for minime2009*

Not to scare.. but this exact same scenario happened to me in April. It turned out I had a chemical pregnancy :( I hope your outcome is better! Good Luck!

Umm I think its kinda when the egg is fertislised but it doesn't stick or something? Don't quote me I only heard of it myself the other day!

I would understand that though if my tests were BFP and then BFNs. I think Im confused because they are all mixed up!!

A chemical is when your egg gets fertilized but does not fully implant in the uterus enough to "stick". You still have trace amounts of hcg in your system and test positive on some tests. Its most often found when women test before their af is actually late. Usually the chemical pregnancy ends within a week of when the womans period should have started. So women who do not test simply usually think their cycle was late and are none the wiser about having been pregnant.

Women who test early on and see the bfp know they are pregnant then test again and may see a bfn. Mine went back and forth it was sooooo confusing and I was so frustrated at the situation!. On the day I was due with my period i had a blood draw and my hcg was only a level 13... so it was waaaaaay low. The next day i started spotting and the day after full blown bleeding.

A chemical is when your egg gets fertilized but does not fully implant in the uterus enough to "stick". You still have trace amounts of hcg in your system and test positive on some tests. Its most often found when women test before their af is actually late. Usually the chemical pregnancy ends within a week of when the womans period should have started. So women who do not test simply usually think their cycle was late and are none the wiser about having been pregnant.

Women who test early on and see the bfp know they are pregnant then test again and may see a bfn. Mine went back and forth it was sooooo confusing and I was so frustrated at the situation!. On the day I was due with my period i had a blood draw and my hcg was only a level 13... so it was waaaaaay low. The next day i started spotting and the day after full blown bleeding.

Sorry to hear that hun - it does sound very likely that is what has happened to me then :-(

I hadn't worked out when my next period was due as I hadn't had one the previous month so wasn't sure what was going on and started peeing lots which prompted a further test.

I think I am going to take it as a loss and move on as I can't cope with this!! I never thought I would be like this I really didn't - have shocked myself!

I am going to go to Asda after work and get an ovulation test and starting from this evening, am going to check every day.

I will continue with my current plan which is BD Tuesday, Thursdays and Sunday (sad I know but works for us) and if I work out I am ovulating on a certain day maybe alter it a bit round that time.

Sigh, ah well.

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

What's a chemical pregnancy?

A chemical is when the fertilised egg impants but doesn't successfully attach. With a chemical you tend to get a run of faint lines on a HPT then a bleed around the day your period is due.

Just checked our Ov tests on Asda website. When it says 5 pack or 7 pack does that mean you can only test for 5 or 7 days? So you would need 4 packs a month then?

At £20 a pop that would work out quite expensive.

What does everyone else do?

Hi Hun, I am so sorry to hear this.
I didnt test- I went to the doctors, had bloods done and a urine sample these confirmed that I am!
I still dont think I am in my mind because of the negative tests?

Sending you big hugs. I would test again in a few days hun- If you still have no AF xxx

its very rare to get a fake postive, congrats on the pregnancy :)

Hi Hun, I am so sorry to hear this.
I didnt test- I went to the doctors, had bloods done and a urine sample these confirmed that I am!
I still dont think I am in my mind because of the negative tests?

Sending you big hugs. I would test again in a few days hun- If you still have no AF xxx

Oh Hun massive congrats!! :hugs: If the docs said you are that is fab!!

I am waiting on docs results but as I said its just another urine sample. Did your urine sample test positive with docs or was it your bloods?

You must be so excited!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->