OMG !!!! It's Friday !!!

oldbirdni

Reaction score
I LOVE FRIDAYS !!!! bring it on ... Tea , biscuits with no calories ! Diet chocolate and fat free chinese's !!!! MAGIC Fridays when all the annoying things in a womans life disappear till sunday night !!!! Lol
( include OH'S if you so wish !! Lol ) come join the Friday club everyOne welcome !! P.s it's great to be back I've missed you all xxxx

Hiya, happy friday & welcome back :)
Keep your fingers crossed for me that I ov today!
Have a fab wkend x

Hi there,

How was the holiday? have you started your new job yet?

Hiya !! What have I missed. ???? Holiday was amazing ta , very hot too much wine and loads of relaxation !!! New job going ok , few things need sorted but I'll get there !! X

YaY Friday!! :wohoo: :wohoo: It's been a shite week at work so I couldn't be more thrilled to see the weekend!! :happydance: Too bad, however, that my DH is out of town on business...the 2WW is not a good time to be alone with thoughts! :wacko:

Yahoo for Friday. This week has been all stress and car troubles with lots of running around so I am super happy to see the weekend. What are you all going to do this weekend? I have a little bit of work I must do but apart from that I just want to get my head in a book and ignore the world.

Hi Natsby , i'm sitting here with eyes closing but have to collect OH from a leaving do at 11.30 grrrrrrrr!!!! my bed is calling me and trying to drag me upstairs and i;m doing my very best to ignore the cosy warm snuggly yummy ....oooh i love my bed !!!! darn leaving do's !!! lol

Hi Natsby , i'm sitting here with eyes closing but have to collect OH from a leaving do at 11.30 grrrrrrrr!!!! my bed is calling me and trying to drag me upstairs and i;m doing my very best to ignore the cosy warm snuggly yummy ....oooh i love my bed !!!! darn leaving do's !!! lol

Poor you, I hope you got a good sleep in the end. My oh and I don´t share the same idea of time to sleep. I get sooo tired in the evening and toddle off to bed. Whereas he often doesn´t come to bed until 3 or later and then wants to sleep all day. It is a miracle we ever see each other really.

Poor you, I hope you got a good sleep in the end. My oh and I don´t share the same idea of time to sleep. I get sooo tired in the evening and toddle off to bed. Whereas he often doesn´t come to bed until 3 or later and then wants to sleep all day. It is a miracle we ever see each other really.

This is what my OH does as well!:haha:

I was tucked up in bed by 10.30pm last night, was so tired that I couldn't be bothered to watch tv either! OH went to see his brothers, came home around 5am but didn't reach the bed until 7am this morning as he was doing fantasy football! Like your OH, mine won't venture out of bed until really late this afternoon & even then will probably plonk his backside in the sofa to watch footy!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->