omg it's so close!

babyzoe

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
1 week ladies! ONE WEEK!. I still can't believe when I first came here I had well over a year and a half...and now I'm finally down to single digits.

for those of you who still have a ways off..I feel your pain, but don't worry, the wait WILL end and there is a light on the other side of that tunnel. At the end of your wait, it's funny because it'll seem like the time just flew by even though you know it didn't. (wait, where DID the last year go!?!)

Yay!!! :happydance:

We'll be waiting until the later part of October so still about a month away for me. But that's ok, I have some painting I want to get done before I'm banned. :thumbup:

Yay one week! You must be thrilled. Well done on getting through 1.5 years!

totally thrilled! I am so ready to see and hold my baby. I hope it doesn't take long. *fingers crossed!!**

Yay!!! I'll miss you over here, but I'm not too far behind! Hopefully you'll be off to the pregnancy forums before I catch up to you in December :D

yayyyy its getting closer! 6 days! good luck and lots of baby dust! x

Me too!!!! I'm not in single digits yet but 3 weeks away is close enough for me!!!!!

YAAAY im so excited , goodluck . i have more than a week to wait though.
but its getting close too:happydance:

Ohhhh all you guys getting so close! I'm so excited for you!! And the more people who get close, the closer it means it is for me too. Huzzah!

Babyzoe I'm coming with you :happydance:
2 years I've been waiting now and I'm delighted. I'm on CD4 so just a couple of days to go.
I hope we wont be in TTC for too long.

:dust: to all the ladies starting this month.

Yaaaaay~ Good luck and hope it happens the first time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->