omg - just got my BFP

miss h

Reaction score
Since having my implant out in february, My cycle has been between 40 - 45 days!!! It has been driving me mad. With every cycle I became more and more dispondent and put so much energy into symptom spotting.

My last visit from :witch: was on april 25th and for the last two weeks I have been having AF cramps but with no appearance. I did an early response test about 10 days ago (in the afternoon) and nothing. I chose the early response mainly because I tend to pee very regularly (sensitive bladder) and, in my head, felt that because it was early response, it would pick up hormones easier.

I have just done another early response this morning and, to my total surprise :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really shocked, not stopped shaking. I really don't wanna scream the rooftops in joy as part of me is waiting to be told that its some cruel joke. Gonna get a digital this afternoon and, finger crossed, it can tell me how far I am.

I really am not sure what to do now!!!!!!! Trying to keep myself reigned in.

Does anyone have any advice????

Congratulations, really happy for you x

wow!! congratulations I am so jealous lol!
xx

get a piccy of this digi up in the pg test gallery!! Congratulations sweetie!! xxx

My advice? Run down your street screaming like a nut case, that's what we would do lol!! So happy for you, and you've just given me hope cause for the last 2 days i've had major :witch: aches but my :witch: isn't due til next friday. plus, there's no spotting or anything and i've been very restless the last 2 nights too not being able to sleep. but again, massive Congratulations xxxxxxxxxx :crib:

go see your doc straight away for folic acid and scream down the street with arms in the air!!! well done hunny!!!!! yey!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->