OMG OMG!!!! fingers crossed this is my BFP!! Digi pic pg 2

2 secs il go upstairs and check coz it doenst say on the listing. x

it doesnt actually say looking on them. maybe thats why they are cheap?? but i used one on fri and it worked perfectly so im happy with them. id much rather pay £2.50 for one that £10. xxx

does it say stamped in to the foil packet, near the end where it is glue closed? I think that's one place they go if it's not a printed on date...

Thanks for looking I'm sure they would work just fine even if they go out of date. My opk's are out of date ones and they were cheaper but they are fine. Congrats again!

couldnt see anything. just rummaged a digi box from one i had last week from bathroom bin and that was on the box rather than on the pack. but i can guarentee they work. and for that price. bargain! xx

awesome, just had an email to say they're dispatced - that is quick! Although being a sunday evening i guess they won't go in the post until tomorrow.
I am not testing til the 28th though - I've made a promise to myself to wait. and even then I think I'd wait til AF properly late to test with digi...

yes i was impressed with how quick they arrived. yes i tested with IC's until i got a definate line and not one that had to be tweaked or that i had to squint at! then i did my digi. going to do another one on tues to check that it has gone up to say 2-3. my IC lines are getting darker everyday so thats a good sign. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->