omg out of my depth amanda holden!!!

priddy

Reaction score
Hw brave was that woman whos just given birth??????? Thats one f the most graphic birth scenes ive ever seen and I watch all the sky programmes!!! Well done her must be weird knowing everyones seen it now though!!

Is it too late to get this baby delivered by stork? That looked....eeeek!

I have just crossed my legs, god damn it 33 weeks to late!

She was so brave. Truly unbelievable. But I'm scared now after watching that.

Lol as long as the storks not got to come out our bodys too!!!!!!!

Just remember how quick she forgot the pain though ladys!!!

that's me having all the pain relief available then!!!!!! eeeeeek! have been impatient to go into labour, now I am wondering how baby can come out without me having to do the labour bit!!!

i havent been through labour but i have been watching a lot of birth videos and have been talking to my MIL and my mum who both have been through drug- free births (my mum had my brother who was 10lbs!) and they said yes it hurts but the screaming-in-agony-kill-me-now pain is only when baby is crowning. i think that woman was taking the piss a bit! she did seem to lose control of the situation, like the midwife said!

OMG TERRIFIED! I was looking forward to the birth but now:wohoo::wacko:

Im having a rethink on the pain relief. I guess that was just an unfortunate delivery that we happened to see, but lordy i hope i can keep some control and not get scared. The scary thing is that deliveries are so unpredictable.
So pleased that the baby was ok i cant imagine how awful that must be. good programme though certainly an eye opener. in a way i wish i hadnt seen it lol, doubt i will sleep tonight:shrug: lol

i just watched this sat bouncing happily away on my birthing ball and then when she was screaming and the birth scenes kicked in i stopped bouncing and felt all the colour drain from my face - my OH said my face was a picture and im now totally shitting my pants!

OMG that has scared the absolute beeejeeebers outa me!! lol!! not soo much the birth cause i know we all have to go through it but it was seeing the baby lifeless and blue... i cried!!! sooo glad baby was ok though but oh my gosh that has scared me!! plus im PRO epi now!! lol i was very against before! lol xx

Im a complete wimp but just had gas and air and pethidine and did not make noises so if i can anyone can!!!

It was scary how totally out of control she went - she was really panicking and freaking out it must have been really wierd for her... I guess that's why antenatal always tell you to 'focus' on the contractions!!!!!!!!!!!!

i havent been through labour but i have been watching a lot of birth videos and have been talking to my MIL and my mum who both have been through drug- free births (my mum had my brother who was 10lbs!) and they said yes it hurts but the screaming-in-agony-kill-me-now pain is only when baby is crowning. i think that woman was taking the piss a bit! she did seem to lose control of the situation, like the midwife said!

i knowww did u see her oh literally laughing at her :dohh: haha i hope i dont get like that! i think she was totally panicking though! poor lady! hehe epidural here i come xxx

i think there should of been a notice before it started 'DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR YOU WILL SHIT YOUR PANTS!' he hee! did u see that woman who was the actor 'pretending' to be in labour!!! bloody ell! she was convincing rather weird i thought! xx

I never saw it, but wish I had listening to the comments lol. People cope with pain and the unknown differently and each birth is different, unfortunately by the sound of it that the lady was one of the louder ones. I managed on gas n air & tens with a couple of swear words. Try not to worry girlies, you soon forget once you hold your baby and not all births are that traumatic. I never watched anything like that or any birth dvds before I had my son & am glad as I kinda think I'd have freaked out a bit in labour myself knowing what was coming. GL all and just try and relax x

i think there should of been a notice before it started 'DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR YOU WILL SHIT YOUR PANTS!' he hee! did u see that woman who was the actor 'pretending' to be in labour!!! bloody ell! she was convincing rather weird i thought! xx

lol, i couldnt have kept a straight face if i was either amanda or that woman.

I think for most of last night i looked like a rabbit caught in headlights but thinking about it, she was scared and lost control as thats the worst birth ive seen and heard of reaction wise, so as well as gas and air and tens machiene im gonna add meditation and mind over matter to my list lol. My husband sat there all the way through with his jaw open , lol, and after he said "i couldnt do that, i couldnt cope with that" good job for blokes they dont have to.....whoever said women were the weaker sex eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->