OMG possible faint BFP HELP PLZ!! *UPDATED BFP*

wannabmama

Reaction score
Ok so here goes

I decided to get sum tests as I am a dancer and have a big competition coming up and wanted to make sure I wasnt pg b4 it as my dancing is very acrobatic and the risk of damaging the foetus would be very high.

I got sum tests today planning on testing next week but as i am a POAS addict I caved and did one today late afternoon (6 or 7dpo) I had a temp rise in my chart this morning also.

To my suprise I see a line in the test window straight away thought it was a shadow of dye running over at first as I did not expect anything to show up this early however after the 5 mins it is still ther very very faint but I am convinced it has slight colour (i use the predictor red dye test that measures 12.5 hcg) My partner can also see a faint line so i know its not just me this time, The line is still there now and its been hours since i took the test.

Unfortunatly I cannot upload a pic as my phone is rubbish and I cant find my camera USB however it does show up on a picture I have took.

Only symptoms ive had this month is cramping since O (unusual) sore bbs slighty (unusual) and also I didnt notice but my partner says that the area around my nipples has gone huge (i thought that was a bit odd)

I have another predictor test to do 2moro with FMU but i am going out of my mind staring at this line

What do think?? any advice??

Sounds very very promising!! Good luck and keep us posted! X x x

Thanks for commenting :thumbup:

I cant believe it TBH soo hard to not get excited but ive never had any test show even a hint of a line no matter how hard i looked for one :haha:

I will update as soon as I have done tomorrows test i have all my fingers and toes crossed and will be praying tonight

x x x

Hope it's all a good sign!

I just wanted to let you know that dancing isn't guaranteed to hurt the baby. If you are used to doing it, many say that you can continue your routines. Your body will let you know when you need to make modifications (blood isn't as easy to pump, so you'll get tired more easily). There are a lot of dancers out there that kept on dancing until the last trimester with no issues. There's a zumba instructor at the gym here that's due in 2 weeks and she's still going at it. She looks great too! They say that the length of labor can be shortened if you keep exercising too :)

Hope it's all a good sign!

I just wanted to let you know that dancing isn't guaranteed to hurt the baby. If you are used to doing it, many say that you can continue your routines. Your body will let you know when you need to make modifications (blood isn't as easy to pump, so you'll get tired more easily). There are a lot of dancers out there that kept on dancing until the last trimester with no issues. There's a zumba instructor at the gym here that's due in 2 weeks and she's still going at it. She looks great too! They say that the length of labor can be shortened if you keep exercising too :)

Oh really thats good to know then I absolutly love to dance so it'd be great if i could carry on although would probably need a bigger costume :haha:.

I know that my teacher will not allow my to so some moves tho if Im pregant (split jumps, splits and flips etc)

Im sooo hoping for a stronger BFP 2moro

x x x

Sounds Like Fabulous Signs... I'd retest in a few days... Good Luck.. FX'd you get your :bfp:

I got my BFP last night at 6pm too! It's faint and it was one of my cycle buddies on my 'turkey baby' thread that saw it first as I was doubting myself--she saw it on her phone--posted the pic and yep, seen by all...LOL...

3 weeks tomorrow...

Feeling af like cramps, achy boobs, metallic/tingling in mouth, nauseasness but hungry--if I eat it goes away briefly, then returns!!

Congratulations!!!

Stephanie

I got my BFP last night at 6pm too! It's faint and it was one of my cycle buddies on my 'turkey baby' thread that saw it first as I was doubting myself--she saw it on her phone--posted the pic and yep, seen by all...LOL...

3 weeks tomorrow...

Feeling af like cramps, achy boobs, metallic/tingling in mouth, nauseasness but hungry--if I eat it goes away briefly, then returns!!

Congratulations!!!

Stephanie

Oh wow did you get yours at 6dpo 2? i thought i was going mad at first haha

Thats great news congratulations h&h 9 months 2 u x x x

just to let you all know i did a test this morning fmu BFN :cry:

I'm not going to do another test now untill wed as i am testing very early had quite a big temp dip 2day 2 still above coverline i dont know what to think now :(

will let you know how it goes

x x x

Aw! Sorry to hear that! Keep us posted, won't you?

Hi everyone

I wanted to come back to this post and let everyone know that ive got my BFP 11dpo digital im 1-2 weeks according to the test.

I hope this thread gives someone in a similar situation hope that it is still possible you are not out untill AF arrives, i didnt belive this eaither when i was ttc but it is true.

I did 4 first response early response tests since 9dpo all had extreemly faint lines that only I could see (my partner thought I was going mad haha)

Yesterday mornings test had a pink line and then i did the digital test in the evening.

I have docs today to confirm.

as for symptoms I feel completely fine right now i need my bed by 7.30pm but that is it to be honest bit of cramping here and there but nothing major.

I am soo excited :happydance:

good luck to all of you I hope you get your BFP soon

:dust:

That's absolutely fantastic news!! Congratulations!! Hope you have a H&H 9 months! :happydance:

:happydance: Fabulous News!! Congratulations!! I don't care too much about First Response tests GRRR. Docs Confirmed YOUR PREGNANT!! Woohooo...

Heres to a Healthy & Happy Pregnancy hun :flower: Now you can post at 1st Tri :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->