OMG so hackd off at my hospital

lauraj1212

Reaction score
i got my letter for my 1st scan 2day!! its dated for when im 14 weeks!! when my midwife said i need one no later then 12 weeks! so i rang the hos and they said well we have changed it we are trying to get ppl in at 14-16 weeks for there 1st :O is this normal? so i thought i cant wait that long to know everythings ok so when she askd me when my last period was i lied :| and said a week b4 it was lol so she re aranged my app for sooner was i wrong to do that? i just cant wait that long when everyone else gets theres wayy sooner!

Hi hun i woulda been exactly the same as you no way i could wait untill 14 weeks i would of lied to.Im 7 weeks and diying to have a scan but havnt even heard of midwife yet :-( how many weeks r ya? xx

Here in Canada they usually wait until then so that they can get the proper measurements, etc. It is hard when they are so small :hugs: They must be booked solid?

i am gonna be 13 and a bit weeks for my frst scan aswell cause its bank holiday and they had no more spaces

well the hos said they try and get woman in for 14-16 weeks for there 1st scan which i think is stupid! even tho the midwife said there now trying to get you to have it at 10-12 weeks?? useless!! im thinking of getting a privite scan which will mean i get a scan next week! im 10 weeks on monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->