OMG something is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(TMI)

jacky24

Mom of 37w2d Angel
Reaction score
I am in so much pain right now..... I have been having these very bad as in BAD pms pains since last night but now it feels like i have a thousnad rasor blades cutting my ovaries open.......

I went to the bathroom for a wee but it was like giving birth... i had almost 500ml clean BLOOD gushing out of me.....:cry::cry::cry: IM scared!!!!!!! I was almost finished yesterday with about 3 spots the whole day yesterday......

What is happening... NOTE i have just come of my progesterone tabs as well but i doubt it could have been that????????????:cry::cry::cry:

I think maybe you should ring your doctor that is far too much blood
hope they sort it out
hugs serina xxx

I agree with Serina hun, best to get to the doctors so they can get you checked over. It maybe something or it maybe (hopefully) nothing :hugs:

Please let us know how you get on x x x x

:hug:

Ring up your docter ASAP and get yourself an emergency appoitment to see him for today. Good luck!

HI there, sounds like it's best to pop and see the doc, i'm sure it's all fine and there'll be a logical medical type explanation for it!!!!

Rest up in the mean time!

xxx

Sounds best to get it checked if there was so much. Are you in the UK you could ring NHS Direct, or try for an emergency drs appointment?

Was the blood coming out when u wee? If so sounds like cystitis, i used to get it a lot. XXX

Any chance it could be a fibroid? My friend had something similar last year.

Call the doc's now. Good luck.

N

Thanks girls, i got some very strong pain killers in me now, it is like i am catching up on a years AF.... As it is cloting now but still alot as i am changing tampon every 30minutes now.....

Maby my body is finally coming right, as my AF use to be like this before i got pregnant exactly this month 2years ago.... :hug:

Sorry didnt see that you were from south africa before.

I used to have horrible AF when i was younger that was the reason for going on bcp. I think it was the final straw when i woke up in a huge pool of blood, but they were heavy for 7 days, would calm down for a day then i would have 2 days like this where i was changing tampon way too regularly and then it would finish. I imagine if you have had them like this before then there is nothing to worry about still if you are worried you sould get checked out.

what tablets were you on? I have had this a lot but I have PCOS.

POSTOVAL, as i never use to get AF after i lost my son... it is a progesterone and an estrogen.... i have stopped it now as i think it has been afecting my TTC a bit.... Im now only on my homeopath drops.....

https://home.intekom.com/pharm/akromed/postoval.html shortcut to the pills

Gosh, that really stinks. I'm so sorry for your situation..my heart aches for you =(. I would definitely go in and see the doc. I really think that it is nothing, and since you've not had a period for 2 years, your body could just be making up for that. But, in the slight chance that something could be wrong, you'll need to know. Good Luck and I hope everything is fine!

HatterasSarah... Thanks but i have been getting AF it has just since CJ's birth all been forced AF, in the 16months i have now had 13 cycles... 10 cycles from the medication....

But it is like it use to be before my pregnancy... im feeling a tad beter a bit light headed but it is almost 34 degrees today and with the pain not helping....

:hug:

Aww Jacky I'm so sorry you're in pain hun. I have no advice or an answer to your question but just thought you needed and deserved great big :hug: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh honey sorry to hear this.. but in a way I'm glad if it means that perhaps your body is returning to normal (sorry to sound cruel but do you know what I mean???) Hopefully things are going on the right track for you now and you'll soon get that :bfp: - If anyone deserves it you do, now go and curl up on the sofa with a hotwater bottle and let the OH make a fuss of you - Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

what tablets were you on? I have had this a lot but I have PCOS.

POSTOVAL, as i never use to get AF after i lost my son... it is a progesterone and an estrogen.... i have stopped it now as i think it has been afecting my TTC a bit.... Im now only on my homeopath drops.....

Hi Jacky,

Sorry to hear about your loss, what a thing to go through.
I also live in South Africa, we are so lucky since one thing this country does have is a 1st class medical system, of course providing you have medical aid.
Give your gynea a call, he/she will definitely make time to see you and if not, go to a different gynea.

Progesterone is the hormone the body produces after ovulation.
It is responsible for preparing and maintaining the lining of the uterus in preparation for the fertilized egg. Progesterone secreted from the ovary is necessary for the survival of the ovum and the resulting embryo until the placenta takes over this production.

The decline in progesterone each month triggers the menstrual cycle. This is why your doctor/gynea has most likely been prescribing it to you, to help your body trigger the arrival of :af:

Therefore when you stop taking the progesterone, the body realises it isn't pregnant and your period will start within next couple of days.

As for the heaviness and clumpiness of your :af: I think it is probably best you have a word with gynea if it will put your mind at ease.

Hope this helps.

morning girls, thanks for all your advice and well wishes....

Well the :witch: left late Saturday evening a record of 5days of full flow for me.... but im back to my bding schedule... temps been all over the show but atleast back down again today......

Now im just praying to O:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"