omg the pain pls advise

key123

Reaction score
hi ladies im 38 wks and iv been gettin period type pains over the last few days they not been really bad but last nite i felt like cryin it was like pain iv never felt in my life it went frm the front to the back i fort it was sumthin iv eaten but wen i went loo nothin and it just got worst it was on and off all nite but seems to av stopd now wot do u think it cud be

thanks

Isn't that like, early labour? Don't quote me on it though. One of the other girls will know.

I'd ring your mw and she'll put your mind at rest either way !!!!

i get this too but keep stopping also, if it has stopped now might just be a false alarm but if it starts up again then call mw!

it could be early labour, hope everything is ok x

ur body often goes thru like a practice run of labour its not nice and is painful, i had it afew times.

there is a possibilty that it could be early labour but if the contraction type pains come and go and arent regular they wont really do much for u.

when i went into early labour my contractions werent strong enough so all they did was send me packing and if i made enough noise they'd stick me on a monitor for afew hours.

my advice is relax take baths to deal with the pain and also keep active (i no this is hard while in pain but it will help)

good luck xxx

Call midwife. Sounds like what people say labour is. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back