OMG There is something in there

Samantha675

Maybe baby #3?!?
Reaction score
So I bought one of the fetal doppler monitors, and have been trying every night to find the heartbeat, but unable to find anything. Well, I decided to give it a go this afternoon, and was able for the first time to hear my baby's heartbeat. I am sooo happy right now I am crying! I called my husband, bug he couldn't talk, so I called my parents and they heard it as well. OMG, I thought finding out I was pregnant was awesome, THIS IS SOOO MUCH BETTER.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

hehe

Great feeling :thumpup:

Wobbles, you were right about the location. I found the it down and to the right.

Same as me to the right as well :cloud9:

I was looking MUCH higher!!

PBM, I have the HI-bebe detal Doppler BT-200. I got it on amazon.com it was $115 plus shipping. It had good reviews and was not too expensive.

Id love one, but probably panic myself if I couldnt find anything! Might see what happens after my scan first.

When i am further along in the pregnancy, i think i will have to get one lol.
Luv Cheryl xxx

weould love to get one too... I soo happy for you to hear your little ones heart beat!!!! I can't wait 'till my appointment on Mon.

:lol: Great news, now you wont be able to stop!:headspin:

Aww I'd be crying too. I can't wait until next week when I go to the doc I hope they do a scan. I wanna see my baby.

I finally got one at 9 weeks and just last week was FINALLY able to pick up the HB. Now I do it every night before I go to sleep. It's SO AWESOME! Usually takes about 10 minutes to find, but I can hear the peanut wooshing around and moving and stuff in there, and it's always low and to the left, almost in the same spot, it's like he wants to make me search around before going back to his 'normal' spot, lol.

I cant wait to get one but I am going to wait a few more weeks :happydance:

PBM, it does get a lot easier as you go along. My DH and I can find it almost immediatly now. It is also cool to watch the heartbeat rate drop as the baby gets bigger. When I first heard it is was almost 170, now it is in the mid 140s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->